[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

When Oliver Perez is bad, he's really bad.
smh.gif

Thanks for playing OLLIE

Game can begin now.

My god. That was a horrible performance. That first strike to Jimmy Rollins was his best pitch all day.

I would not mind if Angel was our starting LF next year if we could not get any Free Agents in that spot.

I know we have F-Mart and need Power hitting but I really do like Angel.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing you can do bout that.

LOL.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I would not mind if Angel was our starting LF next year if we could not get any Free Agents in that spot.

I know we have F-Mart and need Power hitting but I really do like Angel.

Pagan is NICE.....but dude is fragile as hell he would make a great 4th outfielder.

I can live with Murph at 1st and finding a bat to play a corner outfield position.

They need some starting pitching though cause Ollie is a headache. Maine is good but always hurt, and Pelf is better suited as a 3 right now.

damn that triple play. the team is playing hard though and thats all you can ask for with the injuries. pagan has been comming along but i agree with the himbeing fragile part. if they could somehow finish .500 with all the injuries this year i would be content for this season.

I am actually surprised though that he has not gotten hurt yet playing so much.

LOL.

I still stick to my gun about what I said earlier but that is if we can not find a power hitter there or first base since Murph would either be playing in Leftif we got a 1st baseman or traded somewhere for other talent.

I can not see him coming off the bench for this team for whatever the reason.

Jerry is getting another chance due to the injuries on the team. I do not think I have seen a team have major injuries to 7 of their everyday players as I haveseen on this team for one season.

The fact the Castillo is the only one who has not missed alot of time and even the year he has had going to very low points to very High, I do not mind him nowas our Second baseman. He earned another opportunity in my mind. (And I did not like when we traded for him at the deadline two or three seasons ago)

And Jeff is going to be a fan favorite on this team. He just has that attitude and character that this team needs. Now if he can continue to swing the bat likehe has, then it will be a great move by Omar.

Pagan would provide plenty of rest for the outfielders, Endy played a huge role on the team while he was here and Pagan would fit the same role nicely.....aspark off the bench and solid defensively.

Castillo (2B), Murph (minors or 1st), Franc, and Pagan (4th OF) will all be around somehow next season, so we just need some power to complimentDavid/Beltran/Reyes.

im done with this trash team..... i need to vent really fast

/Start Rant

oi*(^&^@$)&(@^&)@#$^&@$^)@$@$^@ $%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should have shut down Santana for the rest of the year and now he needs surgery WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UY@$*(&@$*(@$&

God my disgust for this team is at an all time high, i do not care for them, i dont support them, i dont watch them, i cancelled my mlb account, i dont watchBASEBALL PERIOD! This team has ruined this baseball season for me and possibly next year as well.... Johan did nothing to deserve this.

and now i hear that Francour is injured too, just to put the icing on the cake.

ZERO started except Castillo, just all these scrubs.... This team is absolutely patheic, my father and I are disgusted.

I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE GIANTS START PLAYING!!, so i can be put out of my misery, i dont even watch sportcenter anymore... hopefully the Giants dont let me downthis season....

BTW mez can you lock this until next year please LOL

/End Rant

oh yeah

$$^#(&*%&%$$(($&^%)%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I still watch the games because I'm a baseball fan, but once they are behind by multiple runs its difficult to come back with the lack of talent.

In the end its just a tough luck losing season that will force some changes. I've seen my fair share so you just have to live with it.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

In the end its just a tough luck losing season that will force some changes.
What changes? The Wilpons already said Minaya will "absolutely" be back and so will Manuel....God I hate this organization so #+$!*!@much.

36 more days until hockey season... can't wait.... enough of this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom