New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No point in playing regulars - nice change from
Last few seasons

its crazy in nov I was cringing at the idea of the possibility of philly resting players this week and giants needing a gift W to back into playoffs and now we are resting guys and they have to play hurts....

interesting giants are going with Webb at QB.....lets see a kenny TD!!

its crazy in nov I was cringing at the idea of the possibility of philly resting players this week and giants needing a gift W to back into playoffs and now we are resting guys and they have to play hurts....

interesting giants are going with Webb at QB.....lets see a kenny TD!!

When we was 6-1 I was hoping this game would be for the division :lol:

Keep DJ on a decent short term deal or tag him. Get WRs in the draft

Sincerely asking you and a few others that want him back. If you believe in him, why a short term deal? Either he’s the franchise QB or he isn’t. Air273 Air273 you and anyone else that wants him back.

I also don’t see them tagging him. You’d give him 35 mil and eat up more than half the cap when you have holes pretty much everywhere except RB and DL.

Sincerely asking you and a few others that want him back. If you believe in him, why a short term deal? Either he’s the franchise QB or he isn’t. Air273 Air273 you and anyone else that wants him back.

I also don’t see them tagging him. You’d give him 35 mil and eat up more than half the cap when you have holes pretty much everywhere except RB and DL.

1. I was not for picking up the 5th year option because he seemed like a guy who is injury prone(and who knows what happens in 23/24). missing a game or 2 is fine but when its the end of season and you're not playing thats alarming. that means if good enough to be in playoffs your QB is mia - not good - 20 & 21 he couldnt finish the season

2. I would gladly given russell wilson that contract the broncos gave him - glad we dodged that bullet - he MIGHT be cooked. thats a franchise killing contract right now for them.

3. shorter the deal the better off the team is with a guy who is not yet and MIGHT never be a pro bowl caliber player(if he was top 5-6 of course you want him to get a 5-8 year deal) - I think the team will want 2-3 years and hes going to want 3-5 years. bet they meet in middle and its a 3 year deal - I would make it nice games played bonus -

One QB I want you to pay attention to in playoffs is Joe B - Daniel Jones does not have the arm the big 4 mahomes allen lamar herbert has BUT neither does Joe - Daniel can make all the throws he can. ALL and - Joe when you watch his next game or 2 see how many are dink and dunks - he throws a TON of 5-12 yard passes then when the safety cheats he hits his guy deep one on one - AND he has 3 WRs better than our #1 WR - THREE

NO i'm not saying he could do what Joe B does on that team.......but would love to see him have that group of weapons - I feel strongly danny dimes can make all the throws needed to win in this league - does he have the processing power - reading defenses and attacking like Joe B and others is the question - right now i'd say its avg with potential to show out with ABOVE avg WRs

Danny Dimes is not going anywhere - enjoy watching him for years to come(or better yet be fan of the team Carr goes to) and now I can take a break from my side gig walking the streets with his picture name in his jersey telling all the overeducated NYC folks of their franchise QB that had no idea what he looked like.....they are starting to pay attention - now its the WR/TEs no one knows who they are

Last edited:
3 years 70 mill ?

DJ and Giants will workout a deal - its smart for the giants to take care of DJ first - the power of the tag is something the players should have fought to get rid of......the giants will tell agent lets do this number or tag and they will battle and come up with a deal - id bet it gets done before deadline to tag. 3 years 80M - 90M with bonuses and promise to make new contract if he makes a pro bowl

lot of money, more than I would want(that 19M option would have been sweet right now) - hopefully its a ascending player - with ascending talent around him

Barkley is going to want 5 years and Im worried that could be a problem. 50M for 4 years fully guaranteed money might get him to sign rather than the 5 years 65-70 hes going to want

Last edited:
Andrew Thomas and Dexter Lawrence ALL PRO! amazing for them - looking at list of free agents for 23 not much out there.....look for giants to spend that money taking care of their players....maybe sign a free agent or 2(ILB - G - WR)..,,,..for this month lets just win!

seems entire defense is healthy finally

Will be the first time all season the starting defense is complete and on the field at the same time.

WE BACK!!!

New York Football Giants are without a doubt a top 8 team in the National Football League!!!

"Danni dink & dunk dimes". ****** - just won a playoff game in his debut - outplayed a vet QB with tons of playoff experience and tons of weapons - Vikings fans just walked away from this game WISHING they had DANIEL JONES -------"pay dat man hizzzzz monnneeey" - Teddy KGB

dude took a lot of hits today - worries me, philly is no joke can't run around like this on them

If giants win next week, it would be a major upset - play aggressive - play different - throw out some 5 wide sets - exotic D looks - shake them up! philly reminds me of the giants team that went to playoffs year plax shot himself - yes 1 seed but not clicking like they were at their peak

NYG thibs - is a hungry hungry dude - hes getting held all game long - he could be the guy that swings this game -

wondering do giants fans still not know what Daniel Jones look like?? :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom