New York Giants Season Thread! Picking up right where we left off...0-1

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice little win vs a trash team. we should have scored 35 and we would have, had we had talent helping us at WR. kenny is trash. he ended two drives with drops. we got guys off the street in the game for the first time with more yards today than kenny G all season has. thats UNREAL

lions put up points, gotta hang with them.

hodgins?!?! might have stolen kennys job today

got some dudes coming back tomorrow...hopefully helps because this team is headed in wrong direction....dallas we are not nearly as talented on both sides of the ball....but that lions L still stings

OBJ would be nice addition, seems to be looking for some money this year and big money next year....I say its worth it.....we will save next year 6-8M by cutting kenny whats OBJ going to cost another 4-8M more? i'll bet my $ that he outperforms kenny....not hard to do!

regardless, unless there is a trade, only way to get WR help is in draft....sign OBJ!

Normally don't like the "must win" talk but this is gonna make or break our season right here. Daniel Jones need start making some plays. Can't have the entire offense on Saquon's shoulders.

ugh BS taunting call...but shame on that OL....cost us 3 points at LEAST

then slayton being slayton, dude has stone hands......any other playoff contender dude wouldnt be starting...

in 2 weeks vs wash, thats a playoff game....i doubt 4 teams are making it from east.....but could happen with Seattle losing some games....with wash and NYG tie if they have same number of Ws as seattle end of year they both get in.....

the wash game got moved to sunday night......its basically a playoff game....winner likely has 80% shot at playoffs.

odd thing is....wash plays us 2 games in a row.....and now they are home.....chase young back.....we got this! if not seems like a bad slide out the playoff race....going to suck but we need to add talent to this team at LB, CB, WR.....really lacking there.....adorie was going very good before he got hurt

Last edited:
Big game @ Washington next Sunday. Winner will have inside track to that final WildCard spot. Today wasn't a huge surprise playing the best team in the conference. Our team is still very much lacking personnel wise which is seen even more when you play legitimate contenders.

man jalen has talent and has talent around him.....def MVP

our D is not the same from early in the season....we allowed some big runs but not 4-7 yard runs every carry like now.....and secondary is down 2 big guys....tough to face high flying offense with our D....

might not be the worst thing to barely miss playoffs, get higher pick......8 wins is still a nice start for a team missing sooo much talent.....

but lets beat wash, would suck to finish 4th in this division after our start.

Back
Top Bottom