new years eve WHAT YOU DOING??

What are the Seattle heads doing?
Not a clue
laugh.gif

I don't know, I need to keep it chill, New Years is always a bad day for me because I get way to drunk...

i go out with my friends every year and get extremely drunk but this year im gonna stay home and just chill not in the mood to do anything..
tired.gif

Staying home with some moscato or Stella rosa... Cops going to be out like crazy in Waikiki so I'm better off being home.

porter robinson, then off to wrigleyville. my body is ready... I wana go to vision or enclave, but i know its prolly gonna suck there

Last edited:
what yall ninjas drinking tonight
Got a bottle of corzo and some rose champange at the house, gonna take that to my homegirls party but Id rather drink some dark.

Man I just got paid, bout to get a cut, bringing out this new shirt for the 1st time and my homegirl invited her friend ive been trynna get at for a min...but I honestly dont even feel like going out. I could just go to my fams house n chill with them.

Gonna take a nap after work n see how I feel after that.

Since I live in the COUNTRY.... Im going to get $30 worth of fireworks,  then me my son, and his mom are going to blow up the sky. Then im going to church... I need some blessings in my life. seriously.

2012 has been the absolute worst year of my entire life so far. I pray for better days.

Cousins gonna go see Kendrick Lamar in Santa Ana but I didn't want to spend $60 on someone I don't even listen to.

So I'm just gonna be a loser tonight. Smh

No place I'd rather be than home watching the Twilight Zone marathon on t.v. and playing Facebook Scrabble.

Warm, safe and comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom