New thread started

Larry Bird would be a mindblowing hire 
laugh.gif

The fact that these names, like Wallace or Bird, are even brought up or that a player like Monta Ellis (regardless of whether or not we even want him) are interested in coming to Sacramento says volumes about the ownership change.

Vivek ain't messing around 
nthat.gif

doesn't make much sense to me unless Vivek is handling transactions himself 
laugh.gif
 (which I highly doubt)

we don't even have a gm in place yet.

No way I see them letting IT go after the last season. He provided so much energy to the fan base and out performed many of the opponents he played against. I see him as a lynchpin to the team for the upcoming season helping provide a positive work ethic and some leadership experience with Bobby Jackson if the new Michael Malone decides to keep him on staff.

Kings should sign and trade Tyreke to Minnesota for Budinger :smokin :smokin

We'd get a knock down, athletic, capable small forward we've always needed :nerd:

IT to CLE for #19 makes zero sense. Why trade a first rounder when you already have the franchise pg in place?

How about a 3-team trade with CLE and Utah? The Cavs get Jefferson through a S&T Thornton, #7, and #21 Jazz get the #1 and we get Varejao #14 and #19.

#1 & #19 for #7 & #21

Varejao for Jefferson:smile:rollin) and Thronton?

At least wait till its dark to attempt such a robbery.

Because a lot of them are entitled, mindless non-LA rooted idiots with purple and gold blinders on....

You're better than that 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Black & Purp!! Jimmer makin it rain.

Cousins doesn't give two *****.

Tyreke been high since Memphis

You're team is awesome to me

Speaking of Cousins, he's on his way to Sac to meet with Vivek and Malone in the next few days.

Cousins made it clear to Vivek he wants to stay in Sac when the spoke after the ownership change happened

press conference is starting now

check it out on kings.com

Cousins ain't going nowhere 
nthat.gif

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't half expecting George Maloof to creep out from the table and be like "haha tricked you!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom