New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

tumblr_m6a2cwuajg1ruj0bpo1_1280.jpg

Mo Williams. 

Mitch hates me. 
tired.gif

If Ray Allen goes to the Heat like it's lookin, then Kobe need to be on that phone ALL DAY with KG.  Loyalty will be out the damn window if Allen pulls that, so KG should just find a home where he could thrive, even tho he would have to take pennies on the dollar to do so. 
ohwell.gif

Pau now shopped for anything in the top 10. I'm through trying to justify this team as a contender or how we could be.

Originally Posted by Essential1

I take Sessions over him 10 times out of 10. Now if Mo is coming here to play backup and we boot Steve Blake to the curb.. I'm inThen move on to Beasley for the TPE. And use the mini MLE for the best player you can get at the 3 or 4. Now we're talking.

Interesting.
I wouldn't mind seeing gotti come off the bench and lead our 2nd unit. He can score and find almost equally as well, I find him to be an upgrade to sess in almost every way.....the biggest thing with mo in my opinion as far as being a fit for this team is, he isnt passive at all. 

Players tend to become more passive when playing alongside kobe, dont see this as a issue with mo if he were to come here...

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Simmons tweeted.... Bargs +#8 for Pau?

Sort of want.

I'd be onboard, A PF who truly spaces the floor so bynum can do work in the post + use that #8 on a SF

Not the biggest fan of Bargnani, but that would make sense in terms of the direction that Kobe is going to take as the de-facto offensive coordinator now. Not enough space for Bean, Bynum and Kobe to be effective in the post.

Bynum, Josh Smith, Artest, Kobe, Mo Will

Then do something with the bench. 

Hill and Goude, Blake, I don't know if they keep Ebanks, Morris, so we'd need about 2 solid bench guys on top of this group, and even then, it's still a bit weak. 

I don't like Mo Will, but if we can keep Sessions, then maybe I would be ok with it, that would probably mean Blake gets moved tho.  Sess and Mo could play together in small stretches, but we'd give up a ton of size during those stretches.  With Bynum and Smith tho, there's enough shot blocking to help out, I guess. 
ohwell.gif

I dunno, rumors are FLYING tho. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Might look like Pau for Jsmoove.

I've been thinking about Josh this whole year, I think it makes a lot of sense.
Still need another perimeter threat.

That would be a nice move, it can also spark an interest for Dwight Howard to come to Lakers.

This move could be the key piece to make this off-season successful.

BUT....it is the Lakers.

Hell yes to Josh Smith! And somehow still get Beasley to backup.

Get rid of: Pau, Bynum, Steve blake
Bring in: Howard, Josh Smith, Beasely, Mo williams
Bring back: Sessions.

2012-2013 Champions
pimp.gif

Don't like I like Josh for Pau.. especially not straight up
Pau is a play maker.. and his reg. IQ and basketball IQ are better than Josh

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Get rid of: Pau, Bynum, Steve blake
Bring in: Howard, Josh Smith, Beasely, Mo williams
Bring back: Sessions.

2012-2013 Champions
pimp.gif
best thing I've seen so far. Getting Smoove would be great but having Kobe and Dwight too 
eek.gif
.  I'm good with just Pau for Smoove too 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom