[| -- (NEW) Rick Ross feat. Jay-Z "Maybach Music" -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Tracks are just leaking out 1 by 1 from "Trilla", anyways just heard it on the radio.

"True story... my closet is like 2 stories."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Jay recycling that line from the interview at the Grammy's or maybe hehad already recorded it.

Cool song, vibe is mellow yo but why Jay stay mentioning Kool G Rap/Road To Riches.. i swear thats like the 3rd time i've heard him use a phrase pertainingto the album/artist.

I can't wait until everyone comes in here frontin' waving their Louis vitton chainpurse like they can relate to "maybach music"

The girl is mine...life's a %#+#%
SO the whole world is mine!!!

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
.... ehhh I can't decide, that line is both..

I like this one very laid back and mellow, has anyone seen that New Maybach "carriage" by the way? It's beautiful.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dudes talkin bout they cant relate to Jay but they can relate to dipset, joe.b, lil wayne and other hypebeast artist.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Tracks are just leaking out 1 by 1 from "Trilla", anyways just heard it on the radio.

Yeah, I've had an 8 track advance since mid-january...joint is fire...I really like "The Boss"...even put it on my myspace page
laugh.gif

Damn that Maybach is the most beautiful $$@% i've ever seen. Damn I need to get may bread up lol. This is a smooth %#* track. On this track we're goingto have the whole Trilla album by next week. Tracks releasin' every day and $$@% lol. ROSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

sick.gif
that Maybach is...crazy

I aint tryna hear nothing until the album is all-the-way out there...Im actually anticipating this, Ross go hard...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I can't wait until everyone comes in here frontin' waving their Louis vitton chainpurse like they can relate to "maybach music"

You don't have to relate to music to enjoy it. "I came from the bottom and rhyme from the top."

Back
Top Bottom