***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

unds, 43$ shipped pickup

Feels like they called the factory and asked them what they had an excess off and came up with that BS.

Future's the same age as me so he's been through the late 80s, 90s and early 00s when Reebok was going head to head with Nike.

I find it hard to believe he had any input on that garbage.

Last edited:
^Cant agree more, complete lack of imagination. I cant believe that any of those celebrities are not requesting something different, but take whatever they give them. 

Reebok just keeps falling into the same old trap over and over. I'm 100% sure Future is just there for the cheques.

It's a Fusion/Hybrid - no amount of photo trickery can account for a bunch of mismatched parts combined together.
​Yea I saw that, just curious on what the rest of the shoe looks like. Its hard to gather an opinion on just the heel

...but yea, not liking the fusion/hybrid thing. I'm a fan of the fury sole, I hope it helps lol

them alien shoes look good and the video for them was on point, Reebok needs to do stuff like this more often espc the advertisement 

them alien shoes look good and the video for them was on point, Reebok needs to do stuff like this more often espc the advertisement 

Yup...Im aiting for those! Signed up for info last month at Reebok, although I didnt get it before they tweeted about it, still havent [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom