***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I thought the Achoo's were dope since I saw the teaser pics, but those pics on sneakerhead make them look so bland that now I'm not sure if want..

Those Fury's look pretty nice, as do those Blue/grey Omnizones 
smokin.gif

Slightly off topic, but I've had this pic saved for a while and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on them?

It doesn't look like they're from the 2004 batch as they don't have the little tag on the side, so I'm thinking they must be scrapped samples from the 20th Anniversary run. 

I mean DJ probably has them in his closet somewhere 
laugh.gif
 -Shame they never got released though, good CW imo.

smokin.gif

Slightly off topic, but I've had this pic saved for a while and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on them?

It doesn't look like they're from the 2004 batch as they don't have the little tag on the side, so I'm thinking they must be scrapped samples from the 20th Anniversary run. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Fire, not all the 2004 releases had the little tag on the side only one colorway was numbered the others weren't.  I remember seeing these on eBay a couple years back I think they were a european exclusive colorway.  

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Fire, not all the 2004 releases had the little tag on the side only one colorway was numbered the others weren't.  I remember seeing these on eBay a couple years back I think they were a european exclusive colorway.  

Wow, good info Tre, I thought I knew all the CWs for the '04 releases -That sz 13 is not my size either, but at least now I know these are floating about I can keep an eye out for them.

Thx fellas.

Wow, good info Tre, I thought I knew all the CWs for the '04 releases -That sz 13 is not my size either, but at least now I know these are floating about I can keep an eye out for them.

Thx fellas.

Anyone see the new fitness stuff RBK posted on FB or their site? Some new flexes as well

Anyone see the new fitness stuff RBK posted on FB or their site? Some new flexes as well

just picked up these vintage pumps but am unsure of the name, if anyone can help out
they have some similar styling cues to the omni pump, maybe an earlier model? says they're made in korea

just picked up these vintage pumps but am unsure of the name, if anyone can help out
they have some similar styling cues to the omni pump, maybe an earlier model? says they're made in korea

Tried on the new Fury's today... very nice! I like the new streamlined look of the shoe! The London Olympics Fury's on the other hand... no-likey.

Tried on the new Fury's today... very nice! I like the new streamlined look of the shoe! The London Olympics Fury's on the other hand... no-likey.

Back
Top Bottom