***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Originally Posted by casekicks

Great pick ups cmoney..I need the red pair bad but the funds just aren't right..

Sick Bro...i just passed by and picked up my pair from Mike when they restocked...

Originally Posted by casekicks

Great pick ups cmoney..I need the red pair bad but the funds just aren't right..

Sick Bro...i just passed by and picked up my pair from Mike when they restocked...

The only reason I come into Other Brands is to one day see a Kamikaze I retro thread... what is the deal Reebok?!?! Someone needs to get word over there

The only reason I come into Other Brands is to one day see a Kamikaze I retro thread... what is the deal Reebok?!?! Someone needs to get word over there

Haven't been in here in a long time, but saw these in a mag today... don't think there's a thread/post about them yet, so sorry if I might have missed it.
Quite like them... definitely nicer than the Fury 2010's IMO.

Fury Ultralite

Reebok-Pump-Fury-Hls-1.jpg

Reebok-Pump-Fury-Hls-2.jpg

Reebok-Pump-Fury-Hls-3.jpg

Reebok-Pump-Fury-Hls-4.jpg

Haven't been in here in a long time, but saw these in a mag today... don't think there's a thread/post about them yet, so sorry if I might have missed it.
Quite like them... definitely nicer than the Fury 2010's IMO.

Fury Ultralite

Reebok-Pump-Fury-Hls-1.jpg

Reebok-Pump-Fury-Hls-2.jpg

Reebok-Pump-Fury-Hls-3.jpg

Reebok-Pump-Fury-Hls-4.jpg

^^^Sinner, I feel like those have already released but not too long ago. If you like the fury be on the lookout for the the OG colorway dropping in the U.S. next month, its an anniversary pack with real nice packaging and all numbered out of 2012 pairs. They are doing the same thing with the OG ventilators in the white/grey/pink. They have already started to hit stores in Europe.

^^^Sinner, I feel like those have already released but not too long ago. If you like the fury be on the lookout for the the OG colorway dropping in the U.S. next month, its an anniversary pack with real nice packaging and all numbered out of 2012 pairs. They are doing the same thing with the OG ventilators in the white/grey/pink. They have already started to hit stores in Europe.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Are those these? I found them randomly on eBay. These are pictures are from a French site that I found after doing some searching. Had no clue what kind of release it would be, or if they were actually going to release stateside.

reebok-pump-fury-citron.jpg

reebok-pump-fury-citron1.jpg

reebok-pump-fury-citron2.jpg

reebok-pump-fury-citron3.jpg

I know the Insta Pump Fury's aren't as popular as the original Pump's, Twilight Zone's, etc. are on here, but I like these a lot.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Are those these? I found them randomly on eBay. These are pictures are from a French site that I found after doing some searching. Had no clue what kind of release it would be, or if they were actually going to release stateside.

reebok-pump-fury-citron.jpg

reebok-pump-fury-citron1.jpg

reebok-pump-fury-citron2.jpg

reebok-pump-fury-citron3.jpg

I know the Insta Pump Fury's aren't as popular as the original Pump's, Twilight Zone's, etc. are on here, but I like these a lot.

^ Nice box.

I'll scan the magazine tomorrow, but the colorways I saw of the Ultralites were the OG yellow/red/black/white and the blue/pink/black/white...

DJ ~ I live in HK actually and I coulda sworn that we got the OG's retroed a couple of years ago... and now they're retroing them again? Hmmmm... But anyway, the Fury's never fit me well... dunno what it was. Oh well. Will be trying these new Ultralites though.

^ Nice box.

I'll scan the magazine tomorrow, but the colorways I saw of the Ultralites were the OG yellow/red/black/white and the blue/pink/black/white...

DJ ~ I live in HK actually and I coulda sworn that we got the OG's retroed a couple of years ago... and now they're retroing them again? Hmmmm... But anyway, the Fury's never fit me well... dunno what it was. Oh well. Will be trying these new Ultralites though.

Heres a few pairs I got for Christmas....Court Victory Jacket Pack, Dee Times Ive had my eye on for a while, and a Sample Omni Zone

Heres a few pairs I got for Christmas....Court Victory Jacket Pack, Dee Times Ive had my eye on for a while, and a Sample Omni Zone

I thought the Achoo's were dope since I saw the teaser pics, but those pics on sneakerhead make them look so bland that now I'm not sure if want..

Back
Top Bottom