NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. Heat for the winter...

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Working on copping either a 90-95 Caprice, 85-88 Monte Carlo, or a 89 Camaro by next summer Gonna do it all black paint side black interior and I'm sittin what ever I get on some 2's

Holla at me when you ready for the rims...I got the lowest prices on everything, whether it's a budget rim or somethin high-end

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Working on copping either a 90-95 Caprice, 85-88 Monte Carlo, or a 89 Camaro by next summer Gonna do it all black paint side black interior and I'm sittin what ever I get on some 2's

Holla at me when you ready for the rims...I got the lowest prices on everything, whether it's a budget rim or somethin high-end
Good Look cuz imma need a deal.
5 hours away from indy, might need somebody to hook up the whole whip
nerd.gif

Loonyrobert: What color pearl you think I should throw in there?

I would prob throw HOK on it. Or if your on EastCoastRyders ask Rod. If you wanna send it down here son got his own shop.
nerd.gif

I'm feeling the Grand Nationals, Chevelles, and the Goat....

I just have a question...maybe my eyes are deceiving me and whatnot...but are those Lambos kit cars?

I picked up a 86 Monte Carlo SS (true SS no clone), t-tops, floor shifter, pristine condition. My boys shop is doin all my perfomance work, 350 motor, boredover, port and polished, racing heads and cam, all forged internals, dynoed at 487 hp/ 502 tq. im still trying to figure out what color im gonna do for thepaint and how i wanna redo the interior, but i gotta say that kandy brandywine on that cutty up there has really got me thinking. If anyone has any pics ofdope g-bodies please post em up, love these cars!!!

29e97k.jpg

regalnotintpassengerrl6.jpg

288sff5.jpg

GOT TO LOVE THAT MIAMI STANCE!!
(from here on down all miami cars)

Gotta love that dade fade!

R.I.P. Keep Haitin Regal
2emj2nb.jpg

kai8eboz7.jpg

dsc7306.jpg

dsc3534.jpg

dsc3530.jpg

dsc3470a.jpg

dsc3454.jpg

dsc3497.jpg

dsc3504.jpg

Rod's GN

172m.jpg

G'body's go too hard
pimp.gif

29e97k.jpg

These wheels where can I find them in this exact color I know these are the Iroc wheels but I need these in all black asap can someone please point me in theright direction
pimp.gif

I mainly lurk since i aint bringing my car out since im still undecided of doing something to the 08 mali or getting a gbody.. Hard to tell since everyonechanges sn's over there like draws but i think I might know who you are. (ju' man as the avy?)

Yeah, it wasn't that hard was it? lmaoooo

I say get a V6 Mali, then get a gbody when the gbody game dies down

LMAO
Well ive had a 4 cyl mali for a year already. Been mad since i paid 19k for it and when i went for my first oil change my same joint was going for 13 and thelt for 17 and ltz for 24.
grin.gif

Might do 22 with a spring drop.
nerd.gif
and your right cause looking through thepics I posted it too hard to jump in and make a splash in the right way.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

G'body's go too hard
pimp.gif

29e97k.jpg

These wheels where can I find them in this exact color I know these are the Iroc wheels but I need these in all black asap can someone please point me in the right direction
pimp.gif

They were painted/powdercoated.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Loonyrobert: What color pearl you think I should throw in there?

I would prob throw HOK on it. Or if your on EastCoastRyders ask Rod. If you wanna send it down here son got his own shop.
nerd.gif

Yeah, I know...homeboy doin big *@+*! His name been in the streets for years, so it was only a matter of time...

Man, I love this G-Body *@+*! I can't wait to get knee-deep in mine...right after Christmas, it's on....

Originally Posted by select127

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

R.I.P. Keep Haitin Regal
2emj2nb.jpg

what happened to this?

Completely totaled...one of the coldest G-Body's in the game; HOK Oriental Blue (now discontinued), 383 Stroker w/2-stage Nitrous, 24" AsantiAF115's, etc...that thing was a beast.

Back
Top Bottom