NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. Heat for the winter...

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

dsc0366r.jpg

BONER

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

and the hate starts rollin in

and some of these cars have PLENTY of performance,

very good post tho, I'm feeling everything that was posted

eek.gif
Well damn! That's a feat that I've only achieved from you a handful of times! Thats whats up! Any personal favorites?

that green LS box, I have a pic of it with a blower sticking out from under the hood as the background on my comp right now

im sorry but i really don't like any of these except for this one:

l_0f218f61243046dbb20fabfaf0be7c42.jpg

and maybe this:

dsc0366r.jpg

as for the 6 series and that Ferrari......that's called how to make a good car look like $*+@. Never understood the huge rims. especially when most of therims look horrible.

Taste is subjective, if you think these posted or bad, yall dont want to see the the cars that ARE cheaply and tackily done then

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

When you debuting the 442?

Next summer. Goin for bodywork/paint after Christmas, Motor work in Jan., and interior/beat in March...gotta be all the way right before I pull it out

pimp.gif
only right way to do it. Keeping the stock color or candy?

You know, I debated for the LONGEST on doin it Kandy or keepin it original...but, I'm gonna re-do the original scheme and make it as wet as possible, but instead of using the pinstripe kit, I'm gonna do the pinstripes and 442 decals in goldleaf (similar to the doughboy Box on 30's from Ft.Lauderdale & Rod's '71 Donk). Doin the interior in leather/suede combo with billet pieces, some fiberglass, Digital Dash, etc, etc...it's gonna be a good look for the city

That scheme would be
pimp.gif
to throw some pearl on the black and grey(correct if needed). And Goldeaf is a beaut. Dam I need to stop @*@@@%@%@#% and get me a86-88 Monte LS.

^^^^LMAO...before, the car was wrecked...cracked the rear fender and broke a rim in 2 pieces, and it went back in the shop...I just picked the wrong pic and itposted the 'Lac twice!

Next summer. Goin for bodywork/paint after Christmas, Motor work in Jan., and interior/beat in March...gotta be all the way right before I pull it out

pimp.gif

You know, I debated for the LONGEST on doin it Kandy or keepin it original...but, I'm gonna re-do the original scheme and make it as wet as possible, but instead of using the pinstripe kit, I'm gonna do the pinstripes and 442 decals in goldleaf (similar to the doughboy Box on 30's from Ft.Lauderdale & Rod's '71 Donk). Doin the interior in leather/suede combo with billet pieces, some fiberglass, Digital Dash, etc, etc...it's gonna be a good look for the city

That scheme would be
pimp.gif
to throw some pearl on the black and grey(correct if needed). And Goldeaf is a beaut. Dam I need to stop @*@@@%@%@#% and get me a 86-88 Monte LS.

Yeah, you need to get in with this G-Body +*#+ bro...

...and I've got the Charcoal/Gold color....here's an actual pic of it:

117g515.jpg

pimp.gif

That scheme would be
pimp.gif
to throw some pearl on the black and grey(correct if needed). And Goldeaf is a beaut. Dam I need to stop @*@@@%@%@#% and get me a 86-88 Monte LS.

Yeah, you need to get in with this G-Body +*#+ bro...

...and I've got the Charcoal/Gold color....here's an actual pic of it:
Throw a lil pearl in them colors and it be murder.
Im stacking and looking for one now. Putting everything on the back burner till I cop one. Saw a mint condition LS for $7,000 Just need another spot to park itat.
nerd.gif

here's a miami joint thats coming out soon. gotta finish a thing or two..

Oh how smooth that leather and suede is...

15832937_ad3a725f1250256613.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

You must be new. Its a Cam Nelson thread, there are no imports in here.
laugh.gif
While I love imports, this thread isnt about them.

was just gonna say that

laugh.gif
Good lookin, yall...I got mad love for Imports, BUT...they've gotenough people on here reppin for 'em. I'm all about this game right here...been puttin on for it for years now

Loonyrobert: What color pearl you think I should throw in there?

Shuges: I know, right....strange enough, there's not many of them in the game. I'll see if I can dig up a few pics for you...

everything post was heat good job !!! yo OP where you located at?? i got this project that i really would liek to get started but i dont have the time for itso i would like to just throw it in the shop and let them work on it but i dont know of any in my area

Originally Posted by gboy1230

everything post was heat good job !!! yo OP where you located at?? i got this project that i really would liek to get started but i dont have the time for it so i would like to just throw it in the shop and let them work on it but i dont know of any in my area

I'm from Indianapolis. Where you from? Bring it here...we can get you right

Working on copping either a 90-95 Caprice, 85-88 Monte Carlo, or a 89 Camaro by next summer Gonna do it all black paint side black interior and I'm sittinwhat ever I get on some 2's

Back
Top Bottom