NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. Heat for the winter...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

dsc0366r.jpg

so nasty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man i missed my buick
frown.gif

You should do a performance edition. The usual is rims and paint. Show cars. Performance is always appreciated as well.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

When you debuting the 442?

Do I sense sarcasm?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

'10 Camaro on 24" Forgiato Otto's (satin face)

'80 Turbo MC on 22" Asanti AF128's and '87 Grand National on 22" MHT's
84062268.jpg

Better pic of the GN...
dsc0366r.jpg

....and another one on 22" Forgiato Otto's
dsc0369sy.jpg

'75 Donk on 26" Asanti's...

Can't forget about my muscle car folks...

l_db292a919f16452484b18f62c662ce42.jpg

l_65d59e87025e4d85ab6b11088f67ede5.jpg

l_0beecc09456c4b649d989354488a3f0f.jpg
I'm feeling all of those, makes me horny looking at them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I Lust that Bel Air.... 55 Bel Air is my favorite car of all time... and Orange is my favorite color....

Next summer. Goin for bodywork/paint after Christmas, Motor work in Jan., and interior/beat in March...gotta be all the way right before I pull it out

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You should do a performance edition. The usual is rims and paint. Show cars. Performance is always appreciated as well.

Do I sense sarcasm?
laugh.gif

Hmmmm...not a bad idea! I think I'll do that! And I dont sense any...the Saturn has been done; ya'll just haven't seen it (and I dont intend toshow it)

It's been done? And you still holding out on showing us? Because you think people will hate? Check yourself man post that $!**

Damn, what up Killa.

Haven't seen one of your threads in a minute.

Nice whips posted....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

It's been done? And you still holding out on showing us? Because you think people will hate? Check yourself man post that $!**

Aint about people "hatin"...that comes with the territory. Everybody ain't gonna like everything. BUT, you've seen the comments...you knowhow it is. People type without thinkin...they say @+$# to be a comedian, and stuff they'd never say in your face. Aint got no time for it. I can takeconstuctive criticism...@+$#-talkin, I can't

Next summer. Goin for bodywork/paint after Christmas, Motor work in Jan., and interior/beat in March...gotta be all the way right before I pull it out

pimp.gif
only right way to do it. Keeping the stock color or candy?

and the hate starts rollin in

and some of these cars have PLENTY of performance,

very good post tho, I'm feeling everything that was posted

pimp.gif
only right way to do it. Keeping the stock color or candy?

You know, I debated for the LONGEST on doin it Kandy or keepin it original...but, I'm gonna re-do the original scheme and make it as wet as possible, butinstead of using the pinstripe kit, I'm gonna do the pinstripes and 442 decals in goldleaf (similar to the doughboy Box on 30's from Ft.Lauderdale& Rod's '71 Donk). Doin the interior in leather/suede combo with billet pieces, some fiberglass, Digital Dash, etc, etc...it's gonna be a goodlook for the city

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

and the hate starts rollin in

and some of these cars have PLENTY of performance,

very good post tho, I'm feeling everything that was posted

eek.gif
Well damn! That's a feat that I've only achieved from you ahandful of times! Thats whats up! Any personal favorites?

Back
Top Bottom