New Pickup! 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5S with 25,565mi for $13,910

Link to listing.

No bull. I got it for $13,910(They've changed the price on the listing since I bought it... Keep reading) with 25,565 miles. My mom and I went throughHELL trying to get it, but eventually, most of the deal turned out ok. I saw the car listed online for $13,910 on the morning I bought it and immediatelyjumped on it. I got to the dealer around 1:30 and ended up leaving with the car around 7:00. The salesman who showed me the car and sold it to me was cool Iguess, but the guy who did the financing was one of biggest $%% holes I've ever seen in life. To start things off, he "accidentally" added anextra $1,000 onto the base price in the paper work. We noticed and he snatches the paper away and ripped it up. Then, he tells us that we HAVE to buy a$2,000 warranty and some other bull for $700+ in order for him to finance me because I dont have an extensive credit history. THAT was complete BULL. Sobasically, he added about $6,000 in unnecessary charges to the total cost. Unbelieveable. And when I got home, I noticed he snuck in $80 onto the base pricesomehow. Anyhow, after all the stress and bull, I ended up paying $13,315.08 after a $1,000 cash down payment and a $1,000 valued trade in. I traded a 1999Cadillac DeVille with 203,000 miles and a blown head gaskette(they didnt check or ask so I didnt tell), so $1,000 is fair or even more than fair. At the endof the day, I had a crazy headache after going back and forward with these scam artist in the dealership, and I never get headaches. It was worth fighting forthough.

It's very clean in my opinion. Manual transmition too. I have a few cosmetic mods in mind, but I dont really know what to do as far as performance mods,but I'm doing my research. Also, I'm completely sure if I want to keep the car because I'm sure I can probably sell it for more than I bought itfor and if I mod it too much, it might affect the resell price in 3-4 years. But it will still have good mileage on it at that point.

Future body mods:
S5 mesh grille
Nismo rims
tint tail lights
Halo or projector headlights (Still undecided. Opinions?)
fog lights
No kits in mind as of now

Future audio mods:
In dash DVD with navigation (should I get a seperate navigation unit?)
Kicker subs, amps and speakers since I get a good $%% discount through accommidation at my job.

Now for the photos:
3194860_640X480.jpg
3194861_640X480.jpg

3194862_640X480.jpg
3194863_640X480.jpg

3194864_640X480.jpg
3194866_640X480.jpg

3194867_640X480.jpg
3194872_640X480.jpg

my friend as an altima i like the suspension on the sl not that one though its way to rough. but nice pick up how did you get it for cheap you really shouldhave had an independent mech. check it out if they are shady enough to add all those charges then they are shady enough to sell you a crap car which is what isuspect they did.

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

my friend as an altima i like the suspension on the sl not that one though its way to rough. but nice pick up how did you get it for cheap you really should have had an independent mech. check it out if they are shady enough to add all those charges then they are shady enough to sell you a crap car which is what i suspect they did.
Modify it.

Hopefully not man. Here's a pic of the engine. Everything looks ok.
3194871_640X480.jpg

We all know it's coming sooner or later...why mod an Altima?

Nice car, man. Stick too! I would personally just lower it and put nice wheels on and call it a day. Maybe a tint if you want. If you have the budget, I wouldhave the headlights retrofitted and not go with the cheesy aftermarket headlights.

Keep it clean bro theres no need for you to add all the BS
Tint, rims, system and thats all, none of that other crap is needed IMO

Originally Posted by wj4

Nice car, man. Stick too! I would personally just lower it and put nice wheels on and call it a day. Maybe a tint if you want. If you have the budget, I would have the headlights retrofitted and not go with the cheesy aftermarket headlights.
cosign. but keeping it stock is also fine with me. they look nice enough stock. and i'll say it again, why mod an altima? jk.

Just got a 06 Maxima a few weeks ago. With that said...

06 Maxima > 06 Altima

Nice pick up anyways

06 Maxima > 06 Altima

Nice pick up anyways

I love my Altima (04)

Welcome to the family. My $*@% is completely stock with exception of my stereo, I need to throw tint on it (been saying it for years though
laugh.gif
)

^
?

nice car for anyone trying to get from point A to point B.

damn dudes be killing me like they too good.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by wj4

Nice car, man. Stick too! I would personally just lower it and put nice wheels on and call it a day. Maybe a tint if you want. If you have the budget, I would have the headlights retrofitted and not go with the cheesy aftermarket headlights.
cosign. but keeping it stock is also fine with me. they look nice enough stock. and i'll say it again, why mod an altima? jk.

Yeah, I know what yall are saying, but it would be nice to get better suspension and a little more accelleration. But I dont plan on racing it or anything. Just a sleight boost in performance. The rest will be cosmetic. New grille, rims, headlight mod, tinted windows and tail lights and an audio system. That's about it. And I might decide to trade it or sell it if I can get a good amount for it before I do any mods.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

06 Maxima > 06 Altima

Nice pick up anyways
You think? Altimas cost less than Maximas from the start so that's already telling you something...

Nice pickup, however you should of spent the extra money to get the 3.5, def more worth it.

lol
i remember when i used to sell cars, could always bank on the finance manager sticking it to the customer to maximize my commissions.
but hold up, you STILL paid an extra $6k for nonsense that you didnt need?
and did you pay 13,910 AFTER your 1k down and 1k trade in?

Congratz it always feels good to ride around in something new. Remember to take care of your car don't run it into the ground.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

lol
i remember when i used to sell cars, could always bank on the finance manager sticking it to the customer to maximize my commissions.
but hold up, you STILL paid an extra $6k for nonsense that you didnt need?
and did you pay 13,910 AFTER your 1k down and 1k trade in?

No, I paid about $13,000 after the trade and the $1,000 down.

my truck was the same deal.

Found an 2006 envoy XL slt (extend cab-no longer made) w/24,000 miles for 20,999.

we talked them down to 19,200 and make it certified pre-owed.

We came back on friday to do the financing and the guy was a jerk. talked to one bank on my percentage and was like this is all we can do (7.91%)

My dad turned to him and said isn't the car certified? He said yes that was part of the deal. Well isn't GMAC at 4.9 for certified pre owned vehicles?The manager walked out and came back all mad and upset that we knew about the percentage.

Got the car for 350 a month since my parents figured it was best to have the warranty extended and basically, we got it for free since the price was what theoriginal finance was with the 7.91 %

Back
Top Bottom