New Orleans Pelicans???

Highly unlikely, but if the jerseys and logo (maybe a little less busy) looks similar to this, i'll be happy. Still rooting for the team no matter what but I would've preferred Krewe, Knights, or Angels (Saints and Angels 
pimp.gif
)

Btw, AD's shoulders looking joocy

Last edited:
such a terrible name, i will forever remember the Charlotte Hornets from 1994 instead :lol:

That mismatch siding on the uniforms is atrocious. If they matched it would be nice. Don't mess this up NOLA. This is the closest franchise to my hometown and I'm glad they're getting a label of their own. That logo is sick btw.

They should have changed their name as well, no trolleys in Los Angeles.
But they didn't. my point, though, was that the Brooklyn Dodgers became the LA Dodgers before the Minneapolis Lakers became the LA Lakers. I guess either way, you get to blame LA, which I'm assuming you're perfectly fine with. :lol:

The name grew on me.....has a real old school ABA vibe with it...also reminds me of Semi Pro and the Flint Tropics :lol: :smokin

But they didn't. my point, though, was that the Brooklyn Dodgers became the LA Dodgers before the Minneapolis Lakers became the LA Lakers. I guess either way, you get to blame LA, which I'm assuming you're perfectly fine with. :lol:
I just feel teams should change their name when the whole history behind their name is based off of their origin. The Titans ditched the Oilers name, which is a perfect example of getting it right. The Lakers were successful in Minneapolis so I get why they didn't want to rebrand the franchise. Cities should keep the naming rights of teams though.

just did this in illustrator. they would be royal blue, crimson, and gold. or so it said on espn.

Back
Top Bottom