New Niketalk logo- happy 9 years!

i like it better than the old one
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Kind of sad to see the new banner went over so many people's heads, though. I remember the days when every NT member possessed an encyclopedic knowledge of sneakers. Oh well, if you don't get it, don't sweat it - it's just not for you.
Word.

For those wondering why I used the fonts I used and why the banner looks the way it does, I took all my design cues from the Jordan IX. Below are some of thereference images I used in making the IX shirt and the banners and hopefully you'll be able to see the connection. For those that don't like it,it's all good. For those that do, thank you.

Happy 9th NT!

jordan_ix_01.jpg

jordan_ix_02.jpg

jordan_ix_03.jpg

<>

wait, is this the new banner?
nketlk_banner02.gif

I swear this is the same one from before.

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Kind of sad to see the new banner went over so many people's heads, though. I remember the days when every NT member possessed an encyclopedic knowledge of sneakers. Oh well, if you don't get it, don't sweat it - it's just not for you.
Word.

For those wondering why I used the fonts I used and why the banner looks the way it does, I took all my design cues from the Jordan IX. Below are some of the reference images I used in making the IX shirt and the banners and hopefully you'll be able to see the connection. For those that don't like it, it's all good. For those that do, thank you.

Happy 9th NT!

jordan_ix_01.jpg

jordan_ix_02.jpg

jordan_ix_03.jpg

<>

sweet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

wait, is this the new banner?
nketlk_banner02.gif

I swear this is the same one from before.
Same %$%+ I said too...
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Props on the work done though...no updates on the fitteds?
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

^^ Firefox....

lemme take a look on IE
laugh.gif

edit: saw it on IE, the new one, and tried to copy it here but it showed up as the old one. I'm guessing it runs the same as the avy situation.

It caught me off guard, but I like it for the most part. I knew it was for the Jordan IX off top [I knew the last one was for the Jordan VIII as well] so Ijust took as a progressive move in time with NT.

lol, I thought the banner at the end of the page said FUGAZI at the top of the circle.

the new banner isnt bad looking, I like it and dont mind it, but I really dont think the OG banner will ever be beat

*(I think theres too much red in the new banner)

^^ Firefox....

lemme take a look on IE
laugh.gif

edit: saw it on IE, the new one, and tried to copy it here but it showed up as the old one. I'm guessing it runs the same as the avy situation.
do a hard refresh (Cntrl + f5) or clear your cache..

To those who can't see it...

clear your cache on FF...that should do the trick.

It's straight, but like Crank said...OG banner will never be beat.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^^ Firefox....

lemme take a look on IE
laugh.gif

do a hard refresh (Cntrl + f5) or clear your cache.
yay

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^^ Firefox....

lemme take a look on IE
laugh.gif

do a hard refresh (Cntrl + f5) or clear your cache..

- okay......NOW I SEE IT,
roll.gif
. i swear i was like
nerd.gif

- thanks dirty.

I don't blame some of you for not immediately getting the IX connection, because all the communist/Marxist references are going right over my head. I haveno idea how the new banner connects to or suggests communist ties.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom