New Niketalk logo- happy 9 years!

I wonder what 1 - 7 would have looked like if they were smart enough to have done this then
nerd.gif

sick.gif
I'm a bit salty at this one. It would've been nice if theywould've used the font going around the globe as the main text. Can anybody possibly PS that? Just to see how it looks. This one doesn't really ticklemy fancy.

- nice banner, new ones always look goofy at first just give it time.

- although i will say it may have gone over better if the background on the banner was white with a black boarder around the words....

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Kind of sad to see the new banner went over so many people's heads, though. I remember the days when every NT member possessed an encyclopedic knowledge of sneakers. Oh well, if you don't get it, don't sweat it - it's just not for you.
Word.

For those wondering why I used the fonts I used and why the banner looks the way it does, I took all my design cues from the Jordan IX. Below are some of the reference images I used in making the IX shirt and the banners and hopefully you'll be able to see the connection. For those that don't like it, it's all good. For those that do, thank you.

Happy 9th NT!

jordan_ix_01.jpg

jordan_ix_02.jpg

jordan_ix_03.jpg

<>

I got it when I saw it... I still thought/think it Grade A HUFFA.

This stuff is trash...Just leave it alone...

Side note....my post was locked by yoRAJAH......anyone wanna explain to me who he is?

I can confidently say ive never seen him before.

I !!*$!@* hate words that have more than one vowel, so I love this, just like I loved the last one.

Back
Top Bottom