New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

not saying that these aint gonna b an easy grab for people, but you do know that there are plenty of sneaker heads that do not have a nt account...so whether or not a sneaker has many pages before a rd they can still sell out or even sit
I
I feel you, but it just seems to work out that way around here, (kissimmee,orlando) its like niketalk is their bible and it helps guide them with their sneaker purchases. I usually camp out for limited kix and niketalk is usually brought up constantly. To me, it seems like they dont have a mind of their own. I know its different in other places though, like brooklyn for example, they cop what they like. All in all, i feel where youre coming from,.
( my bad for the double post)

not saying that these aint gonna b an easy grab for people, but you do know that there are plenty of sneaker heads that do not have a nt account...so whether or not a sneaker has many pages before a rd they can still sell out or even sit
And one more thing, some cats dont have A nt acct, but more than likely a friend or cousin might have one and then news spreads..We all know that this forum is for discussing kix and all, but it also builds hype like a muh...i guarantee, if his thread was like 100 pgs or more, with the majority of members posting comments about how much hey want them and so on, theyd be somewaht harder to get on my end. Alot of people lurk around here to see what others want, and then they end up wanting it cuz of others anticipation. Closing statement, NT builds hype like a muh and can make a shoe bigger than it is. It used to be easier to cop back before we had internet and all that, why? Bcuz there was nothing really creating a buzz for kix, we eiher liked em or we didnt.

Sole Rebel Sole Rebel you do got some points...but the amount of sneakerheads out there outweigh those on nt...i knew about nt for close to 12 years but due to legal situations having me on vacation for 6 years i wasn't able tto sign up obviously...but when i wanted to find out about sneakers dropping i would hit up mom and pop shops for info...but nt is definitely the main hub to find out info in the sneaker game

hi do you have this in bacolod iloilo cebu. please let me know. im here now in Dubai but they dont have so i wat to lnow if the have so i could 

send may brother any of those location please send me feed back. thank you

Honestly, black suede during a heat wave in July when it's 98 and hotter than 2 rats ***** in a wool sock.. I got too much other joints on deck and the timing was waaay off on these. September or October they would be lights out.. I do think they are clean. Def prev my DS Thunder 4's tho., no contest

I feel you, but it just seems to work out that way around here, (kissimmee,orlando) its like niketalk is their bible and it helps guide them with their sneaker purchases. I usually camp out for limited kix and niketalk is usually brought up constantly. To me, it seems like they dont have a mind of their own. I know its different in other places though, like brooklyn for example, they cop what they like. All in all, i feel where youre coming from,.

I'm in the same area. Sneaker game different out here compared to when I lived in NY. You right though there's not much hype behind this color way. For me it's an easy pass even tho I love 14s

a tiny tiny part of me still almost wants to scoop these up....
laugh.gif
  the more I look at the finishline pics the harder it's becoming to resist. Still I got to pass but these are definitely an example of what the term retro+  needs to get back to.

Last edited:
These are SITTING on Nike EU, even the least hyped J's sell out within 90mins but these are still in every size after 4 hours. Nobody cares about these I guess 

Last edited:
these are better than the grey ones that are releasing. The grey just have too many shades and iffy colorblocking imo. white outole
indifferent.gif

easy cop.... thanks eastbay , can buy 4-5 pair from eastbay , footlocker , footaction , finishline , jimmyjazz , but need just one , already made the order....

now i wait for the red saude xiv :smile:

for those saying this isnt the proper season, do you feel compelled to wear black w these? I want these but if a hot day lccurs id just as easily throw on a white tee

Back
Top Bottom