New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

^^^^^ thats soo limited 
roll.gif

That sounds great, I'll have plenty of time to cop these after attempting the lebron's

A lot of folks are asking about these around my way so I expect sellouts here in the Tampa/St. Pete area. Outside of that yellow is not the easiest to coordinate with a fit and it is still a 14 so I'm sure they will sit in many places still.

As long as a sz11, is left over at university on Friday I'm good. Since I have to work on a holiday

I love the 14, people saying better in person & for $130 I might pull the trigger
nerd.gif

you guys cant possibly be new at this, just because "alot" of stores are getting a shoe...does not mean they will have 100 or so pairs
eyes.gif
, carry on 

Yea decided to cancel my pre order on these. With the grey/blue and OG white/black 14s dropping over the next 2 months kinda make these like a wasted cop for me. There is little if any hype around these. Still expect them to sell out online on release day tho, jus because of the way JB always spoon feeds us and makes us think they are sold out.

Last edited:
What were the grey ones that dropped like 2 years ago. Don't think it was graphite, think it was somethin else.

Yea all around the lt graphite I think looks better wit the darker collar and everything compared to the grey/slightly darker Grey Aug release
Yea i hear ya. Theyre both dope to me. I jus like grey shoes anyway cause they match everything. But id rather buy a 2014 brand new shoe than a 2011 DS shoe of the same shoe. But i like the Sport Blues a little better anyway. The Sport Blue pops alot more next to the grey than the Navy does to me.
Edited

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom