New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

Quality looks good. In my experience XIV's are constructed well. Hopefully these are no different.

For anyone that has these in hand: is the nubuck reasonable quality or is Ashy Larry nubuck like the Flu Game 12's that retro'd a few years back?

looks like these are going to be an easy cop.  i've never seen my local HOH post this before

"All tickets for Men's and Kids shoes were winners! If you signed up, you are a winner"

either they got 500 pair or there was very low interest, VERY LOW

raffling for a gr 14 seems kinda silly to begin wit

Yeah ... in my book the 14s aren't even "classic" Jordans. I only collect 1-13, as those were released before Jordan retired permanently from the Bulls. Anything 14 and beyond I'm just not interested in (though no disrespect intended towards those who are - different strokes).

air rattle ndestrukt air rattle ndestrukt , 14s are where they stopped for me. That was the last "classic" because of the last shot that we always remember Jordan going out with.

The Last Shots are the only 14s I have left, sold the white/reds, and lost all my original 14s. I'm thinking about copping these Thunders, sorry I mean Virbant Yellows though. LOL.

Yeah ... in my book the 14s aren't even "classic" Jordans. I only collect 1-13, as those were released before Jordan retired permanently from the Bulls. Anything 14 and beyond I'm just not interested in (though no disrespect intended towards those who are - different strokes).
WHAT THE WHAT??

how old are you?  10?

how can 14s NOT be classics????????????????????

I saw these in person, I wasn't too thrilled about the yellow plastic looking things around the shoe. Looked kinda a cheap to me. Reminds me of someone's spray painted interior pieces on their vehicle. Don't get me wrong, I was leaning towards getting them, but once I saw them In person I changed my mind.

maybe I didn't get a good enough look at the yellow, but it seemed fine to me when I saw them about a week ago. will look at them again tomorrow or Saturday (some mom and pop spots releasing these Saturday).

Im glad theres no hype on these. Im copping with ease. Love the yellow. I actually got my guaranteed ticket in hand for 2morrow. No waiting, no raffles. I thank niketalk for only having 7 pages as of yesterday for these. It seems as if people come here to determine the hype on on a shoe and whether they should cop or not. Sad, imo.

Im glad theres no hype on these. Im copping with ease. Love the yellow. I actually got my guaranteed ticket in hand for 2morrow. No waiting, no raffles. I thank niketalk for only having 7 pages as of yesterday for these. It seems as if people come here to determine the hype on on a shoe and whether they should cop or not. Sad, imo.
not saying that these aint gonna b an easy grab for people, but you do know that there are plenty of sneaker heads that do not have a nt account...so whether or not a sneaker has many pages before a rd they can still sell out or even sit

I feel you, but it just seems to work out that way around here, (kissimmee,orlando) its like niketalk is their bible and it helps guide them with their sneaker purchases. I usually camp out for limited kix and niketalk is usually brought up constantly. To me, it seems like they dont have a mind of their own. I know its different in other places though, like brooklyn for example, they cop what they like. All in all, i feel where youre coming from,.

Back
Top Bottom