New GHOSTBUSTERS film confirmed with all-female cast

Went to see it this afternoon and I enjoyed it.

I got a big goofy smile on my face when the OG music came in. I didn't expect it to have that effect on my but I guess it's a movie from when I was 10 so woke something in me. It was a shame they only played a few seconds though.

Not feeling so hot today so I'm skipping a big bbq bash, I might need to try and watch this online

Definitely need a Mario bros remake
laugh.gif
Gabrielle Union and Megan Good as Mario and Luigi 

Went to see it this afternoon and I enjoyed it.

I got a big goofy smile on my face when the OG music came in. I didn't expect it to have that effect on my but I guess it's a movie from when I was 10 so woke something in me. It was a shame they only played a few seconds though.

The new version is ******* terrible, like the worst possible way they could update it

It was only #2 at the box office but still made $46. I guess we'll get 3 more sequels of this fugazi ghostbusters.

Meh it has potential as a franchise again the movie was average so they got room to improve

It was only #2 at the box office but still made $46. I guess we'll get 3 more sequels of this fugazi ghostbusters.
doubtful. 46 mill is more than what the previous GB movies have done, but this movie had a budget of 144 mill not counting marketing. And it's not going to release in China. And next 2 weeks have Star Trek & Jason Bourne releasing. and then Suicide squad. This movie is gonna have terrible legs and probabky will barely if at all make its budget back

I dunno if the studio and feig would give up on this girl power movie. Men will get blamed somehow if there aren't sequels.

I dunno if the studio and feig would give up on this girl power movie. Men will get blamed somehow if there aren't sequels.
Sony probably can't bite a bullet like this. They should've went with the other plan and just had Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill be ghostbusters. Say what you will but that would've been more successful( also they really shouldn't have given it such a huge budget)

I think I read somewhere that Feig said they were expecting 500 mill from the box office. Yeah that's never gonna happen

Last edited:
I still don't know how I feel about them doing a crossover

The premise sounds silly to me but whatever lol

People bought up all the Ecto Cooler on Amazon :smh:

Hoarding cans and reselling a 12 pack for $54-$109 :stoneface:

It's really your typical middle of the road summer popcorn flick, 5-6.5/10, but I think in the interest of not appearing sexist, or just to combat the actual sexist comments it got a 7+. Nothing for Ghostbusters nerds to be bugging so hard over though, typical ****.

This was a dope movie, watched it twice. Nothing amazing but not bad either

Feminists gonna be so butthurt if they still try that all male cast reboot and it makes way more money. Studio too stupid to realize that a ghostbusters reboot was a bad idea. Fans wanted the og team years ago. Now one has passed away and it seemed bill murray didn't want to be in a new movie so they should've left it alone.

Back
Top Bottom