New GHOSTBUSTERS film confirmed with all-female cast

After seeing the trailer I’m shaking my head even more that the 2016 version exist . Wasted the og’s cameos for that flop

Trailer looks good but not really into the kids being ghostbusters.
It's the wave. If it's not women being forced into random roles, it's kids. Like bruh, I can't directly relate to none of this ****. I'll see it for sure tho.

Does look like a serious, IT-ST hybrid.

And they're for sure chasing slimer. And it looks like one of the Zuul dogs on the hood of the car.

Interesting.

Why so far away. Drop it for Christmas bums.

After seeing the trailer I’m shaking my head even more that the 2016 version exist . Wasted the og’s cameos for that flop
Nah, that one was dope. You didn't like it at all? I thought it was crucial. Watched it again a couple weeks ago. Still a fun watch. There were just a couple moments I thought were meh. Was solid overall tho imo

Nah, that one was dope. You didn't like it at all? I thought it was crucial. Watched it again a couple weeks ago. Still a fun watch. There were just a couple moments I thought were meh. Was solid overall tho imo

it had a few moments and Thor stole the show But overall it just wasn’t a good movie to me.

I only remember the 2016 version because of Hemsworth.

But story wise, it was meh. Wasted a good opportunity in making a official sequel back then.

Curious if they'll show Venkman still hosting his show lol

Super iffy about the trailer. It’s taking itself way too serious. The fact there isn’t even a cord from the Ray Parker Jr. theme is evident...

Story based off Egon's grandkids.

Egon passed and looks like the team is no longer.

I'm curious if the remaining 3 will show up and play a significant role.

Kind of bummed Paul Rudd isn't a Ghostbuster. Maybe he becomes one at the end?

Based on the trailer, seems like the kids are chasing Slimer.

I would be surprised if Rudd isn't wearing a jumpsuit and a proton pack by the end.

I would be surprised if Rudd isn't wearing a jumpsuit and a proton pack by the end.
That would be cool.

I remember reading an article about how the Knocked Up crew should be the next Ghostbusters and thought Rudd, Segal, Rogan, and Hill were the new comedic guys in Hollywood.

Im beyond giddy we get Top Gun and Ghostbusters next year. Such a huge part of my childhood

Last edited:
I am actually excited about Top Gun lol.

Need to have a re-enactment of the volleyball scene.

Thought I should just post in this old thread instead of making a new one. Lol any major Ghostbuster geeks in here? In terms of collecting stuff? I just received my Egon Neutrona Wand today.

I don’t regret making the purchase at all. Things pretty dope!
B25F0A01-3937-4F24-9C2C-3E26B8D61699.jpeg
A2227B6D-FFC3-4B49-A9A9-D3DCD00C3714.jpeg
43989C74-9E44-4B20-BD98-72AE3BA97790.jpeg

^ It came out to 109 shipped. I had forgotten that I pre-ordered off Hasbro at the beginning of the year. With the whole craziness due to the pandemic, it finally shipped out. I thought I wouldn't get this thing til next year since the movie got delayed. Looking forward to more retro releases with the 80's toy line.

^ It came out to 109 shipped. I had forgotten that I pre-ordered off Hasbro at the beginning of the year. With the whole craziness due to the pandemic, it finally shipped out. I thought I wouldn't get this thing til next year since the movie got delayed. Looking forward to more retro releases with the 80's toy line.
BRO, where can i get one?! Egon is my favorite Ghostbuster.

Definite Ghostbusters geek here!! Original was one of my favorite movies ever & I liked the sequel. I can't wait for the new one, albeit on digital as there is NO WAY IN HELL I'm walking into a theater (I'm a transplant patient, so severe high risk).

And that toy is SICK!!! When I was like 10 or so, I actually built a wooden proton pack. Can out pretty cool. I'll always love these movies. RIP Harold Ramis!! 🙏🙏

US Release Date: November 11, 2021
Starring: Finn Wolfhard, Mckenna Grace, Carrie ****, Sigourney Weaver, Paul Rudd
Directed By: Jason Reitman

Synopsis: When a single mom and her two kids arrive in a small town, they begin to discover their connection to the original Ghostbusters and the secret legacy their grandfather left behind.

Back
Top Bottom