NEW DRAKE - MARVIN'S ROOM :hattt

Originally Posted by dgk3188

too many simps on here if you guys can relate to this...

smh
eyes.gif
Yeah ok.

Most of y'all who are out here calling other men simps don't even pull @@$*%%@ like that. 

songs like this are why i love/can't stand Aubrey at times...

its real honest but at the same time it seems like he's always complaining about women he knows are no good...strippers/groupies etc.

but then there's that girl he let get away for those types of women

its just cool for now and it might grow on me might not...

songs like this are why i love/can't stand Aubrey at times...

its real honest but at the same time it seems like he's always complaining about women he knows are no good...strippers/groupies etc.

but then there's that girl he let get away for those types of women

its just cool for now and it might grow on me might not...

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by illphillip

These are exactly the responses I expected.

I asked the biggest Drake fan I know, who is a 23 year old female what she thought of this record, and her response was....

"its to soft fr me".

This is some extra sweet %#%!. Some of y'all......I don't know......

Thats his lane though
laugh.gif
 Drake raps about what he knows/goes through, yeah his subject matter is normally about women, life, love. But thats Drake he's just being himself. Im suprised your friend wasn't feeling it
ohwell.gif

That is his lane. But even within one's lane, there can be extremes. She didn't like "I Get Lonely" either.

I think in general chicks dig sensitive dudes, but they still want cats to have an edge, and when you come too soft, you're going to turn some off.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by illphillip

These are exactly the responses I expected.

I asked the biggest Drake fan I know, who is a 23 year old female what she thought of this record, and her response was....

"its to soft fr me".

This is some extra sweet %#%!. Some of y'all......I don't know......

Thats his lane though
laugh.gif
 Drake raps about what he knows/goes through, yeah his subject matter is normally about women, life, love. But thats Drake he's just being himself. Im suprised your friend wasn't feeling it
ohwell.gif

That is his lane. But even within one's lane, there can be extremes. She didn't like "I Get Lonely" either.

I think in general chicks dig sensitive dudes, but they still want cats to have an edge, and when you come too soft, you're going to turn some off.

^aren't you that kid that almost cried cuz he met drake when the album dropped?

if not then ignore me

^aren't you that kid that almost cried cuz he met drake when the album dropped?

if not then ignore me

Back
Top Bottom