NEW DRAKE - MARVIN'S ROOM :hattt

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

All the people in the thread that like this song say the same thing that they can relate to this. Sure I can relate to this song and the subject matter/lyrics are cool but vocally its not impressive and boring and that takes away from the song. It lacks consistent emotion vocally and IMO opinion is extremely forgettable.

Being able to relate to something doesn't wow me nor is it the only criteria for liking a song. I think some of you guys are clouded/gassed by the fact that you can relate to the song without seeing IMO the other limitations of the song.
I think this is a great post.  Disagreed without being disagreeable. 

Drake dropped Dreams Money Can Buy, that track is so 
pimp.gif
to me and then he drops Marvin's Room, 
indifferent.gif

Dude reaallly believes his singing good enough for an entire track.

-The Juice

Drake dropped Dreams Money Can Buy, that track is so 
pimp.gif
to me and then he drops Marvin's Room, 
indifferent.gif

Dude reaallly believes his singing good enough for an entire track.

-The Juice

pimp.gif
dude deserves an official thread...

Spoiler [+]
i like it but he's really been beating a dead horse topic wise as of late

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

? Not sure if your for real?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

? Not sure if your for real?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by D723

All the people in the thread that like this song say the same thing that they can relate to this. Sure I can relate to this song and the subject matter/lyrics are cool but vocally its not impressive and boring and that takes away from the song. It lacks consistent emotion vocally and IMO opinion is extremely forgettable.

Being able to relate to something doesn't wow me nor is it the only criteria for liking a song. I think some of you guys are clouded/gassed by the fact that you can relate to the song without seeing IMO the other limitations of the song.
Thanks man glad you appreciated the content and delivery!

Originally Posted by D723

Thanks man glad you appreciated the content and delivery!

Back
Top Bottom