NEW DRAKE - MARVIN'S ROOM :hattt

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

� �
eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

download link:http://octobersveryown.bl...rfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The hell is this? Your instrumental tape?

Originally Posted by DMoney82

'Marvin's Room' is bland and just gets repetitive. Two toes down

See I feel the same way. Good subject matter and lyrically the song isn't bad and I dig the production. However it comes off bland indeed. If someone with better vocals sung this song it would be so much better.  Not really feeling this track.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

'Marvin's Room' is bland and just gets repetitive. Two toes down

See I feel the same way. Good subject matter and lyrically the song isn't bad and I dig the production. However it comes off bland indeed. If someone with better vocals sung this song it would be so much better.  Not really feeling this track.

He probably should;ve let "The Weeknd" sing the hook and he just rap. Wouldve been a perfect track most likely

He probably should;ve let "The Weeknd" sing the hook and he just rap. Wouldve been a perfect track most likely

I def cant feel the song and I don't think I ever will. Its borderline corny and sounds like all his other material. But since it's Drake, yall will like it. Let us replace him w/ Kiss or Joey and it would be corny, lame, etc etc

I def cant feel the song and I don't think I ever will. Its borderline corny and sounds like all his other material. But since it's Drake, yall will like it. Let us replace him w/ Kiss or Joey and it would be corny, lame, etc etc

Back
Top Bottom