New Clothing Brand: Heroes of Hustlers

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by ninjahood

someone would cake if they made a hot lookin brand that was actually within da 10-15 dollar range.

i seen it done in da hood but never capitalized.
I donno, man..I think that's too cheap. *Cough* Southpole *cough*.
not in that essence...more like home town shirts u see in da hood that get super popular really fast.

stopyb5.png

Jimi_Hendrix_Purple_Haze_Boxes_Black_Shirt2.jpg

in actual sized cut and people will support it.

da thing is people don't wanna support a "brand" anymore...people wanna support a "lifestyle" they wanna express themselves wit theyclothin.....they wanna rep where they from, what they do, or how they doin it...

clot521_black.jpg

its what made shirts like this so popular.

2v3lmvc.jpg

Honestly, though. Your 'mission statement' about what this $$+!+%%% t-shirt line means is offensive. You don't have a philosophy. You screenprintedfive roughly photoshopped, awkwardly spaced designs. And you're paying homage to Supreme? More like piggybacking. Jocks from West Virginia? How does thatat all correlate to what Supreme is about?

Having said that, I wish you success in the coming fiscal year.

This falls under the same category of all those other "trendy hipster shirts", there is nothing original about this.

Good luck though.

Honestly...I'm not feeling it much. Nothing grabs my decisions. There's really no nice designs or clever quotes. Just generic phrases that I heareveryone say. Keep trying though and good luck.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

2cehv79.jpg
Honestly, though. Your 'mission statement' about what this +!@!***@ t-shirt line means is offensive. You don't have a philosophy. You screenprinted five roughly photoshopped, awkwardly spaced designs. And you're paying homage to Supreme? More like piggybacking. Jocks from West Virginia? How does that at all correlate to what Supreme is about? Having said that, I wish you success in the coming fiscal year.

The owners of the brand are from Jersey, Brooklyn, Washington Heights, and Chicago. The correlation to supreme is pretty big actually but I won't get intoit. We'll work on the designs.

i actually like the idea. might go down to black flag and check em out. i live around the block. sorry to say im sure i wont find a shirt that fits me tho...

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i actually like the idea. might go down to black flag and check em out. i live around the block. sorry to say im sure i wont find a shirt that fits me tho...

Let me know what size and what tee you like and I'll see what I can do for you. Pm me.

looks good. i would say it has potential, but probably recommend more original designs. i feel i see so many of those shirts already.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I'm just feeling like there's very little creativity in this whole craze of creating t-shirt lines.

I'm gonna change that perception..I promise.

I'm treating this like my craft, gotta achieve perfection and raise the bar for the industry.

Couple more months before I show my hand.

I'm interested...

I'm a buyer for a streetwear/shoe boutique and honestly my inbox gets hit with 5-7 brands just like this a week. You have to find away to differentiatefrom everyone else if you ever want to make head way. Everyone of the shirts, except maybe the first (and that only because it's a oversize graphic withwriting on it), look unfinished.

Originally Posted by 55steep

I'm a buyer for a streetwear/shoe boutique and honestly my inbox gets hit with 5-7 brands just like this a week. You have to find away to differentiate from everyone else if you ever want to make head way. Everyone of the shirts, except maybe the first (and that only because it's a oversize graphic with writing on it), look unfinished.

Thanks for the response, we'll work on it.

i was at 46 lounge last night and i saw some dude rockin the double H one. it didnt look too bad. i guess ill check out the shop when i get a chance

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

abeautifulhaze wrote:

Craftsy21 wrote:

I'm just feeling like there's very little creativity in this whole craze of creating t-shirt lines.

I'm gonna change that perception..I promise.

I'm treating this like my craft, gotta achieve perfection and raise the bar for the industry.

Couple more months before I show my hand.

I'm interested...

Likewise...

Dude I design for a couple NY based brand like Anything, Ducksworth, Alcapulco Gold in my spare time.

And to tell you the truth, you need ALOT more work. Brands don't sell anymore. Lifestyle does

Originally Posted by juice juice

Wackkk, why would you charge so much for the shirts?
Plus your main logo looks too much like

Outkast_Clothing.jpg
i dont care what nobody say...back when i was in 5th grade Outkast clothing was my ishh....i loved baby blue and apparently so did Big Boi lol
so i was decked in that gear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You need a few celebrities wearing the brand and NT'ers will inevitably follow. Well, at least some of them will.

Back
Top Bottom