New Clothing Brand: Heroes of Hustlers

I wanted to show the members of niketalk my new clothing brand. I've been a loyal reader of niketalk for almost a decade now, and I respect the opinion ofpeople on this board. Let me know what you think of the new brand.

Heroes of Hustlers started in 2009 with the mindset to portray our hunger for success into a brand. Inspired by the stories of those in our inner circle,Heroes of Hustlers gives us a platform for our ideas, concepts, emotions and struggles which have built the foundation of our passion to hustle. In our world,a hustler achieves what he wants, someone willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. This has created a brand where we can spread our message; that ourblueprint for success can make you a Hero of Hustlers.

20q0xg2.jpg
23j0soy.jpg
334uljq.jpg
13yp5as.jpg
k9yi2u.jpg
otptuw.jpg
We officially launched the website today and can be found at BlackFlag Shoppe in Clifton NJ.Check out the website HeroesofHustlers.com and let me know what you think.

wow original. they need to sprinkle some stars into their design to really set it off.

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Why bite Supreme?

We're not biting supreme, that shirt would be a little too blatant and obvious if that's what we were going for. We're paying homage to their brandbecause of the level of success they've achieved. Regardless of anyones opinion about them, Supreme is one of the most successful streetwear/lifestylebrands EVER. We' just acknowledging their success.

I know the dudes in the 2nd, 4th, and 6th pic.

They went to WVU. Crazy.

The line is decent. Nothing I'd rock though.

my girl just peeked over my shoulder cause she saw the pics from far away....after I scrolled thru when she asked the see all the pics, she said"that's stupid."

keep on your grind tho.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I know the dudes in the 2nd, 4th, and 6th pic.

They went to WVU. Crazy.

The line is decent. Nothing I'd rock though.

Ya that's where we all met, playing ball at WVU.

The stuff is decent, but honestly i dont see anything that isnt already out there from the plethora of streetwear brands. With that said, its still early so iwish you the best of luck with it.

Nothing in these pictures stands out. It looks like more of the same. Nice logo, though.

Back
Top Bottom