New Boondocks Episode - Invasion of the Katrinians

yessir
pimp.gif

watching now.

funny cause I know family members and friends like that, "i'll pay you once i git paid fam, i swear i'll giv every cent back" haha

My favorite episode yet....That boy Ruckus is a fool...The Geico line had me.....
roll.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

My favorite episode yet....That boy Ruckus is a fool...The Geico line had me.....
roll.gif

PO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That damn Ruckus got me tears right now..

"Oh boo-hoo-hoo _'....

Guess what, I just saved a bunch of money on my insurance... cause these dumb _' didn't know it was wind in a hurricane!"

"Ya'll keep askin for help, I'll help, I'll go down there and help blow up some more levee's."

"Did Bill Cosby put you up to this?"

"I hate jazz music, sounds like a long car accident involving some cats"

"I'ma get a dog named levee, and kick em every time it rains"

smh.gif
smh.gif
grimey at the end with 200Gs check.

Rukus was in rare form in this one

"You know the movie "When The Levies Broke" I'ma make another one called "When the levies gone break again"

"I'ma get a dog and name him Levy, I'ma kick him everytime he rease up"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Ruckus was the highlight of this show, once I heard that violin I knew it was him. This episode was clearly about shiftless N---ers like the Jericho Freemanfamily. All types of squatin, lazy, slefish, lazy n---ers!

My dude said jazz music sound like a long car accident Sainara ya sorry n---as

smokin.gif

Damn that episode really bothered me. Between the Religious grandmother, and having no good family who ask to borrow money when they have it. This episodewas really on point.

As crazy as Uncle Ruckas is, he had a point. Living in an area that far below sea level is just asking for trouble. But some people don't have a choice.

uncle Ruckus is classic. he is the apitamy of how stupid racism is

Good episode. I think the episode's message would've been stronger had they shown at the end Jericho and Weezy buy something reckless with the money

Originally Posted by Liban906

"I'ma get a dog named levee, and kick em every time it rains"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif