New Berg Mixtape Hottt!

I refuse even try to listen to a rapper that gets slapped by another man and does nothing about it

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

lol figured i'd get those replys but mixtape is hot and dude makes catchy songs, he tlks real slick and it funny unfortunetly hes not built like thatthough.

i think dude as a person is that dude you would jus clown on repeatedly in your circle of homies but when he's not around your like "real talk lildukes can spit that was kinda hot" ......thats just my opion on berg

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

i think dude as a person is that dude you would jus clown on repeatedly in your circle of homies but when he's not around your like "real talk lil dukes can spit that was kinda hot" ......thats just my opion on berg
First of all, he wouldn't be in my "circle".

lol i see all your guys points but download and honestly tell me its garbage then i'll never mention dudes name again

some of the artist ya'll listen to have been slapped around without doing a thing. Only difference is berg is pushing his limit as if he doesn't carewhat happens.

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

some of the artist ya'll listen to have been slapped around without doing a thing. Only difference is berg is pushing his limit as if he doesn't care what happens.

qft and that is his only downfall because of how the industry is based on who can be the toughest fake thug these day i mean last time i checked thugsdon't make music

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

some of the artist ya'll listen to have been slapped around without doing a thing. Only difference is berg is pushing his limit as if he doesn't care what happens.

qft and that is his only downfall because of how the industry is based on who can be the toughest fake thug these day i mean last time i checked thugs don't make music
I don't listen to his music so i wouldn't know if he's trying to be a thug. All i know is many rappers who gets props on here arefake.

he doesnt make music about being a thug most of his music is just feel good party type bangers or flossin type tracks and tracks that get the girls looseand if most us on here were rappers thats what we would talk about because I doubt a bunch a dudes on niketalk is out there bodying cats or living that streetlife and selling drugs doesnt count i mean how many keys are you moving while posting wdywtd photos

thing about berg is he talk like a tough guy but is not. if he played his role he would have been aight but he a lame that cant back up his words.

say what you want about dude as a person but musically he know how to make hits..

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

thing about berg is he talk like a tough guy but is not. if he played his role he would have been aight but he a lame that cant back up his words.
I forgot to leave that out in my first post

Back
Top Bottom