Nets vs Suns - Thank You Mark. Another team that will never do a deal with Thorn as GM

Nets end their Thanksgiving Road trip against a Suns team that just came off a lost to Miami and Amare crying about not being the "main guy". I agree
with him but he did not need to go to the media about it. Just my opinion. Nets were successful on this road trip even if this game is a loss. this win would
just be Icing on the cake for me. Harris played great against Nash last time they played even though it was a loss. Continuing to prove the critics wrong one
game at a time. Lets go Nets! - any one want a santa hat let me know. I can get it done for some.

If Devin keeps this play up, there's no question that he's an All-Star this year. And I can see Brook making the Rookie team.

We looked great last night and we're doing better than expected so far into the season.

I don't remember the last time we won in Phoenix but this game will not be easy.

Either way, I hope we get the win tonight.

if china votes like they suppose to yi could be an all star 2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but devin is beasting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, whats messed up is , dallas could use a playmaker like that now

Shaq hugged and shook hands with everyone on the nets bench and announcing crew because of thanksgiving. lol.

Shaq is that dude

^Because, Bobby is Richard Jefferson 2.0. He claimed it himself in the off-season when he came here. lol.

Lawrence was going to put YI out there with Ryan and Sean earlier and then backed off. I just want to see what he could do at that spot and if Boone washealthy, have him play the 4 with Lopez at center.

YI PLAY DEFENSE. PLEASE. NASH WENT RIGHT THROUGH EVERYONE YI SAID HERE, GO TO THE HOOP.

When Simmons mistakes the rim for the side of the hoop, why should he?

Simmons - 2-7 now and I think his last shot killed a bird flying around the other end of the arena that is how off he is.

Nah, I can't front. Bobby is terrible. Dude used to be good.

Jarvis should definitely be getting more burn over him.

laugh.gif
@ Vince's theatrics.

Back
Top Bottom