Nets vs Suns - Thank You Mark. Another team that will never do a deal with Thorn as GM

Shaq looking like Larry Holmes. All flabby and *+**.
tired.gif

Got bodied by Lopez for that crucial board right there.

I wish one of the Suns would body Devin right now. Not to injure him. But to send him a message for that ++$#$ move he pulled on Amare.

Watching the replay of the second T on yes, Vince flapping his after he got the whistle. I didn't even see him do that after the play the first time. lol.

Mo Ager dance Nets fans (and JapanAir) Nets will pull this on out. 3-1 on the trip. (I think losing to the second best team in the league and playing 2quarters and the first three minutes of the third is good enough for me)

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I wish one of the Suns would body Devin right now. Not to injure him. But to send him a message for that ++$#$ move he pulled on Amare.

Get over it.

I'm a fan FOR you guys, I like the make-up of your team, the players on your team work hard, I liked all your off-season moves (minus Bobby Simmons), andDevin is my guy..
laugh.gif

I'm glad to see you guys doing well, and not bottom-feeders like so many expected.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Get over it.
I am. Just speaking from the Suns' point of view. They have a right to be heated.

Nice exclamation point by Vince. Good win for the Nets.

Devin was wrong. I will defend Shuges but that really helped our team win this. You can not deny that. Devin did not need to do that but it is just like KGblocking shots off the backboard when the play is dead and someone shoots it. Devin did not need to slap it away but that is what players do at dead balls.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Also, I laugh at anyone who said that Steve Nash is a system PG, and is finished.

Wake up.

He's not finished. But he's not capable of giving a ton of minutes anymore. And in this grind-it-out system, his defensive deficiencies are much moreexposed.

Nets bandwagon is about to get pretty full by the time people read the papers tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Where the hell is Boone man? He needs to back up the proclamation I made about him having a better upside than David Lee.

We haven't won in Phoenix since '93?

laugh.gif
@ Amare getting kicked out.

Devin
sick.gif
. Devin and VC with 75 total points.

Now we go back home to face the Wizards on Tuesday.

Great win tonight.

I don't know how many people might get mad for posting this but when we got the trade for dallas, Devin signed an Extension last off season:

5 yr 41 million dollar contract kicked in this season.

He will have like a 9 mil contract in his final year.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I don't know how many people might get mad for posting this but when we got the trade for dallas, Devin signed an Extension last off season:

5 yr 41 million dollar contract kicked in this season.

He will have like a 9 mil contract in his final year.

If he continues to play this way, that's a steal!

Where are all the Devin haters that said he's not a top 10 pg? Andre Miller? Jameer Nelson? You kidding me? SMH...

This is from the NBA.com video recap of the game:

"Del Harris drops a career high 47 points to lead the Nets over Suns."

Anyway, I'm glad this guy is on my fantasy team.

Back
Top Bottom