Nets vs Suns - Thank You Mark. Another team that will never do a deal with Thorn as GM

yo devin is killing

suns have put 4 different dudes on him and no one can stop him...he's the reason the nets are even in the game

Trenton is a team guy. Always have liked him. He may not give you offense and limited defensive stops but he is a team player. Amare would take him though, butstill Trenton did the right thing.

Hassell getting his Charles Oakley on.
laugh.gif

And see, that's that annoying %%+! about this Harris dude. What was his reason for damn near humping Amare to slap the ball like that just now?

Where was Amare's guys?

Nets had three guys at Amare and he was all by himself.

Good to see the Nets teammates sticking up for their own. Devin Harris is having a hell of a game. Hopefully the Nets have enough to stick with it in this lastperiod.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Where was Amare's guys?

Nets had three guys at Amare and he was all by himself.

I wish Diesel was out there.

Good to see E (Yi) in a groove.

Shuges

Oh, I know if Shaq was out there it would be different and devin may of not been stupid either but When you have three red Jerseys around one white jersey, youwould think maybe you would want to help your teammate. Instead, you see Amare, who had a case, just throw his arms up and get the hell out of there. It justmade him look like the baby he has been acting like the past couple of days.

His teammates should of helped out there.

Good game. No matter the outcome, The Nets are playing well.

Devin is playing great again which is a surprise........

His teammates definitely should have come to his defense. But I guess that's a reflection of how they feel about Amare these days.

Good for him getting that T right there. Even though he didn't deserve that first tech they gave him earlier.

Nets can pull this out. So close.....

roll.gif
That was such a dumb way to get kicked out of the game. A close onetoo. They didn't need to lose him. Nets need to take advantage and be strong on D, which they're not apparently

Damn... the good old days. Drazen and DC. I was really hoping that Kenny Anderson would have blossomed here.

Big shot by that gnat Harris.

Brooke Lopez!! I'm a fan of this guy. He's been a solid player in mostly every Nets game.

Great win for the Nets tonight. Real strong

Back
Top Bottom