Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Larry. Start Sean.

It was that bad last night fellas?

:/

I was looking forward to being a sleeper team. Looks like we might finish deadlast this year.

Sucks.

Sneak -

Let me put it to you this way. Jewish Rec Leagues put on more enjoyable games then the two teams that were on the court last night.

It was that bad.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Sneak -

Let me put it to you this way. Jewish Rec Leagues put on more enjoyable games then the two teams that were on the court last night.

It was that bad.

jesus.
laugh.gif

Well we all knew growing pains would come this season. Lets just hope they can start turning these growing pains into something productive.

Tonight the Nuggets come into town.

Melo has been unstoppable as of late but that should hold no bearing since the Nets can't seem to put out an NBA caliber team on the court as of late. SoDenver should have fun or it could be a trap game depending if the Nets can get it together.

Injuries are horrible right now.

YI, Devin, Dooling, Hayes, Battie.

And to top it all off, Lawrence Frank is going with the savior at PF tonight Bobby Simmons.

Yes the 6'6 Bobby Simmons. The second coming of Charles Barkley........

I guess Sean, Boone, and Najera are not able to play the PF or Center Position for any reason.

You would think that Like Najera would get the start with Boone and Williams filling in as the backups maybe even Simmons then. But I guess Simmons is bettersuited for the PF spot tonight.

SKIP
Lee
CDR
Najera
Lopez

vs

Billiups
carter
melo
K-Mart
NeNe

Go Nets!!........

Eddie Najera is getting the start tonight.

Good move by Larry.

last post for me.

Will post after the game when I get home.

Hope Melo has an off night tonight
laugh.gif
If not, it could be trouble... quick.

Always good to see when Kenyon makes his returns to the swamp.
pimp.gif
Go Nets

Eddie Najera played well.

Twill is going to be good

This team is horrible

pretty much explains the night.

It's bad, but we'll just have to be patient and hope for speedy recoveries from everyone who's injured.

The Nets may be without Yi Jianlian until early December. But Yi is shooting to play later this month.

"I could still kind of walk a little bit so I knew it was not too bad," Yi said. "They say maybe four weeks but we have to see how it's going. Maybe earlier."

The team won't give a timetable, but Yi said he'll miss 3-5 weeks after spraining his right MCL in Monday's loss in Charlotte.

Yi was hoping to be injury-free this season after missing 37 games his first two NBA campaigns. He returned for his second season as a Net playing more aggressively and with improved confidence. Yi was averaging 9.8 points and 7.5 rebounds when he was injured. The Nets are thankful the knee isn't worse.

"From my understanding we all got away lucky," GM Kiki Vandeweghe said.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/69262652.html

YI needs to wait the few weeks

He will not be effective coming back early and he will then be out again.

Just wait till december

Yea, the biggest thing with Yi is that he can't rush back. Take his time, it better to wait the extra 2 weeks, than to risk further injury or come backless than 100%.

I'm just posting this because I really do wish this man would donate his salary to charity because he really does not deserve 11 million this season.

B. Simmons 17:28 1-9 FG 0-5 3pt 0-0 FT -7 2 4 6 0 3 0 0 0 0 2 points

Figured I would throw that out there. Rather see Sean run in circles out there then watch him. EDIT - Harris out two more weeks, CDR has the flu and did nottravel with team. He is doubtful for friday
sick.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

I guess the same could be said for Devin who's now out for 2 weeks.

Hopefully CDR plays... That's a 9 man rotation for friday if not.
nerd.gif

^ No Beadle.

Works for espn now.

Nets are in Philly. No CDR, No Devin, No Yi, No Hayes. No Dooling, and No battie

Skip
Lee
Twill
Najera
Brook

vs

Louis Williams
Iggy
Thad Young
Brand
Dalembert

I will be out but will check on the game if I can. Girl comes first.

I do not expect much from anyone but Twill and Brook.

He will be starting for Lee if he does not pick it up soon. He just does not want to be here IMO. I truthfully can say that I am not a fan of Lee even after 5games.

Najera had a great night wednesday and I like this move from Frank. Better Than Simmons. (Went on that rant already.) And dont get your hopes up on Boone justyet. he has these good games like wednesday and then goes out and plays the next five like he does not belong in this league.

I hope Boone is back to his rookie form.

Lets get a win tonight

GO NETS!!!!

Waiting for Lee to show up as well. Hopefully its just the fact of adjusting to a new team. He has to step it up though in order for us to be successful.

Go Nets!

We're not gonna win any games with this 8-man bunch.

After Boston tomorrow, say hello to 0-6.

I think TWill took a huge step back tonight as well. Plenty of rookie mistakes.

I missed the game. I've been up since early this morning and fell asleep.

After Boston on Saturday, we have Philly again at home on Wednesday.

Well, the good news its an early season ( I know a tad cliche) but it is. The bad news we've Boston Sat. Nets still havent put together a solid 2nd half.Definitely shouldve won against the 76ers.

Well, Tonight should be interesting.

I would love to see this team just play a whole game tonight. Win or lose.

They are without Lee now it seems and CDR may be out again due to the flu

I will be there again tonight and JB 23, the injured nets are going to be all over the arena between 6:15 and 6:45 so use your VIP card and try to find some.(Just don't shake CDR's hand with the flu he has. lol.)

GO NETS!!!!!

Up one at the half, against Boston? With this team?

I like the effort.
pimp.gif

Let's see how the second half goes.

It's really annoying to see Boone miss baskets that he should be finishing with ease.

I say we get our first win against Philly at home on Wednesday.

Just left

better tonight

still lost but the team played well

can't really argue with it but boone's missed shots

if they play like that I would be happy with the structure of the team

but still, a loss is a loss

Back
Top Bottom