Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Upset that B-Lo didn't make the team... But I understand how it works.

I don't believe in players getting punished just b/c they are on a bad team.

But with only 4 wins, the Nets are a really bad team.
tired.gif

^Yes

the rumor was the lakers called and offered Morrison, Brown, and some picks for Devin. (I think Farmar was offered to make the contracts work.)

The Nets said No thanks.

our roster is pretty easy to read when it comes to trades.

Lopez - PICKS AND MORE PICKS, All-star player, younger player with skills to be all-star (No way brook is dealt)

Yi - PICK and young talent

CDR - young talent

Lee - pick and young talent

Harris - player on the verge of being an all-star, younger talent, picks.

Boone - anything is good

hayes - 2nd round pick or buyout

dooling - 2nd round pick or buyout

simmons -

battie - buyout

humpries - young talent

hassell - buyout

quinn - first round picks (JP)

TWill - first round pick and young talent.

I think that is what the nets are looking for in trades. Now players combined together take away some of it due to what they get in return but I would not be surprised if those I have listed as buyout candidates are not here come march.

man, i thought battie was decent when i saw him play. i think he should get some more burn.

saw an article in the season thread where dooling wanted to be resign. he'll be a great backup imo.

i honestly think the nets should pull that amare rumor, as long as it isnt their own first rounder. then again, if they start winning, there goes those ping pong balls
laugh.gif

Battie played well wednesday night but he only gets limited minutes.

He has not played well but again, a playoff team may change that.

dooling wants to be here but they are paying him 3.5 million next year with a 1.5 million buyout.

Nets aregoing to want the cap space even if they say they are not getting LBJ and DWade.

I love Keyon. I think he is a better PG than Devin with Devin being the better player.

just what management might do. not what I want done.

Does anyone think they shoulda shipped harris out, and kept skip for the rest of the year?

Im sure Harris+Lee could get a solid 2 guard, a lineup of Skip-___-CDR-Yi-Lopez.
Dooling, Twill, Humpr., Battie, and Quinn can do some work.

as much as i dislike the nets, i think they at least deserve a better record then this.

Let's not get it confused, Harris is still a very good player. I'd take Harris this year over Skip any day of the week. Skip did pretty much nothing for us. Give me Harris in terms of those two.

I don't want to lose Harris this year unless we get a all star PG (or near it) in reurn. Im not confident enough in our PG rotation right now.

Harris is still a very good player, its just we need to get rid of him at the right time... I trust managment to do that.

When has skip been given the chance to show what he's got besides the time devin got injured?

Never ever did i say harris was a bad player, he just doesnt fit this team. its hard to make a system with score first point guard work.

Courtney is having a good start, but I'm not going to get too excited. I've seen him do this in the first quarter several times this season, only to go the rest of the game without doing much.

But of course, I hope he keeps it up.

Originally Posted by BangDak

When has skip been given the chance to show what he's got besides the time devin got injured?

Never ever did i say harris was a bad player, he just doesnt fit this team. its hard to make a system with score first point guard work.

Besides when Devin was injured, He has gotten chances over Dooling. Granted, he hasn't gottena ll the time in the world on this team, I felt he had enough time to make a statement. More than enough time to choose between him & Devin, in terms of what you were saying.

& Ya, you never said that, I didn't mean to make it sound like you did
nerd.gif
I just meant he's not a bad player or cancer to the team to where we need to rush to ship him out of here. I say we give him the season, then & if we get a good deal in the offseason for him or get Wall, we can let him go. I just don't think there's a rush...

Lee on fire right now
eek.gif

Good first half, but it could have been better. We weren't playing well in the first few minutes of the 2nd and allowed them to cut into the lead.

We're known for breaking down in the second half, but if we start the second half the way we started the game, we should be in good shape.

Just left

Courtney lee played great, in the first half

if we just guard boykins, the wizards would of been down

just sucks.

Both teams played sloppy

held Jamison and still lose

on to the next one.......

Back
Top Bottom