Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

laugh.gif
Ian & Jimmy on point with these look a likes
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ the few damn near complete games.

We going from blown out nightly to actually sniffing a victory here and there.

Stay positive

another loss.

this one is like the other bad ones though.

thought they might of turned that corner to be competitive

boston next

A hurt Boston squad tonight... Lets try to play 4 quarters of how we played in the 1st half of the Raptors game. If I see that, then I'll be happy, regardless of a win or not.

Even without Pierce this can get real ugly for us.

Hopefully it doesn't get out of hand and we make this competitive as possible.

not that bad

loss is still a loss but i would take games like this.

The nets held in there for most of the game.

could of been much worse.

not that bad

loss is still a loss but i would take games like this.

The nets held in there for most of the game.

could of been much worse.

Are you guys so use to losing, that you're content with a close game?

I mean, i see the same reply almost every game...

Used to losing? When you have 45 losses 49 games into the season, it sort of just has that affect on you.
laugh.gif

You have to take the good with the bad.

Im content with the young guys improving & content with the future pieces of this team having good chemistry together.

Im also content with with the plan we have in place...

So there's a couple things that play a role.

^ Agreed. I wouldn't say we're used to losing, it's that we want to see our team give an honest effort, like previous 9 games or so.

For the first half of the season we were getting blown out every game, no contest no matter who we played. Now the team is much more cohesive and competitive. The played good last night, but that damn Eddie House

Detroit next for some pay back.

Sorry guys, moving in to a apartment with the GF

I am not content with losing either and as JB 23 said, the plan is set and that is what I am going by.

What happened to chris??

Devin and Hayes took a nasty spill. Hope they're fine.

Another game. Another loss. Another game we were in.

Eh...

Good to hear that Jarvis won't miss time... Hopefully Devin won't be out to long.

We let them shoot way to good from the field today, that fg % was to good for Detroit.

Nets notes: Bobby Simmons' future
Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Record
[h5]Simmons’ future [/h5]
BobbySimmons, away from the team because of a family emergency, is expectedback for Tuesday’s game in Cleveland. But the veteran forward may notbe a Net all season.

Simmons is glued to the Nets’ bench. He has been inactive 13 times this season and hasn’t played since Jan. 5.

TheNets want to see if they can move Simmons — who’s on an expiringcontract that pays him $11.2 million this season — before the Feb. 18trade deadline. If they can’t, Simmons could be released at some pointafter that so he can join another team.

"[Netspresident] Rod [Thorn] is compassionate to Bobby’s situation," Simmons’agent Mark Bartelstein said. "He feels bad. He feels very strongly thathe can help a lot of teams and we’re trying to work together to getsomething done."

Tony Battie is another prime candidate to be waived if not traded by the 18th.

[h5] [/h5]
[h5]CDR’s future [/h5]
Starter-turned-subChris Douglas-Roberts, who left the game in the second quarter withback spasms, is another player who may not be here much longer.

TheNets continue to have discussions about the talented swingman, whosefrustration with losing often is mistaken for discontent with hispersonal situation. Memphis, where Douglas-Roberts played collegiately,is one of the teams that inquired about him.

http://www.northjersey.co...bby_Simmons__future.htmlhttp://www.northjersey.com/sports/p...743987_Nets_notes__Bobby_Simmons__future.html

Thorn sticking to that "I will not trade CDR" statement again.

Will see though.

How did Sly get into the Taco Bell Ad? Is Dan Fegan his agent too????

LOL.

Nets have a tough one in cleveland and a snow game possibly vs the bucks wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom