Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

its kind of ironic when he was hired the nets won like 12 games in a row, now he gets fired and they have lost almost 16 games in a row,

Tom Barise is a really cool guy actually.

He is not a head coach at all but he is funny out there.

Wow... Frank lost A LOT of hair over the years.
laugh.gif

It was great to see that small clip back in the Kidd, Kenyon, RJ, Kittles days.

Most wins in Nets history.

Most wins as a first time head coach (13).

Frank has nothing to be ashamed of.

Skip You are a Point guard You had a wing on the side. PASS THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saw that block coming a mile away.

Couple good baskets by the Nets the last couple trips. Just play hard for the rest of the half, no matter what the score. That's the only thing I want tosee.

There are two coaches outside of the team they are talking to.

All signs are pointing to Loyer though as the interim coach

I didn't really get a chance to see this game. I only saw up to the 9-0 run by the Lakers in the 1st.

So can someone tell me if the EFFORT was there at least?

Or was this just simply a case of the Lakers being the much better team?

A little shocked that Lee and Rafer went out of their way to say they take a lot of the blame, and that Frank never lost control of the team.

I always liked Frank.

PR move Japan.

Basically what was made know just a little while ago.

Rod and Kiki told Ratner to keep him that the talent was not there.

Yorkman, Ratner said the team needs a change.

The two non-basketball decision makers made this move.

SVG made comments at the garden last night about how it boggles his mind that with the talent that team has that L Frank gets fired (Basically saying most ofthe roster is trash.)

L. Frank will be a coach again.

This Nets team has an agenda.

Rod and Kiki just have to save face for two individuals that destroyed the franchise.

I was never a fan a Frank and Like JB 23 said earlier on, he should of been canned last year.

This year was not his fault.

Courtney Lee is a baby and does not want to be here.

Skip is not the same PG anymore.

Harris is a SG in a PG body. He will never be able to be a POINT GUARD primarily. just not his game.

Brook Lopez is the shining player for this team and maybe CD-R. The Jury is still out on him due to his ballhoging tendencies.

YI is injured way too much

three of our best bench players are out and may be back this week

Boone has declined so badly that it is sad to watch him out there. Jason Collins 2.0

I am truthful. I do not mean to rant or preach. This team was destined to fail this season. The hand dealt was not great by any means.

Did I think it was going to be this bad. No. But this team has three pieces. Harris, Lopez, CD-R

Lee has disappointed me and his injury is not an excuse.

he was bad in the Pre-season.

UGH.

I don't know why I get this upset over this team. But I still have hope for the future.

I don't thin frank deserved to be fired. These losses were not his fault. They need to surround Harris and Lopez with better players. Aren't the netslooking to sign a big agent next summer?

This is basically a throw away season.

By the way, air Jordan jb23 and vc3fan I commend you guys by sticking by your team
pimp.gif

It has been reported that the meeting today was productive and that they will name someone by either this afternoon or tomorrow morning before practice.

Kiki was the one that made the intial call to fire Frank.

Followed by Yorkman and Ratner. (Why Yorkman has a say is beyond me.)

Thorn wanted him to stay due to the roster. Kiki said that it was not the roster but the voice the team was not listening to.

It was also reported that Devin went to Kiki not Thorn about not wanting Frank here anymore.

This sucks.

Devin has lost some respect from me.

Dude deserved to be benched that game against boston last year and has held that grudge ever since.

Kiki is a tool. He sees Thorn in the last year of his deal and maybe can butter up management to give him a promotion.

I'll have more later maybe. Hopefully a coach will be named.

As a NJ resident I'd love to see this team succeed. Unfortunately, it's not going too well right now. The team needs an offensive threat IMO. WillIverson be contacted soon?

Just curious Nets fans, I don't mean to rub things in when you're down, but how do you feel about the Kidd trade?

Obviously Harris will be a great player for years to come, and Kidd is coming to an end, but over the past year, personally, I have grown much more comfortablewith the trade.

I was ok with trade. Devin is coming, Kidd is on his way down. What bothered me though is when Carter left and we got peanuts in return

I think we can pull out a win against Charlotte. The last time we played, we had an 8-man rotation and still managed to keep the game (an ugly one) close.

With Devin and Courtney back, I think it will be enough for us to win, if we continue to stay competitive.

Back
Top Bottom