Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Whoa... How'd you get the name back RBJ?

Good stuff...

Nets waving the white flag already I see.
smh.gif

I just logged in to see if would work and it did.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yuku wasn't allowing me to log in for awhile months ago.

But I'm starting to like my Tony Starks SN a lot. I'm not sure which SN I want to post on now.

As a Nets fan Im embarassed. Getting tired of being made fun of cause I'm a Nets fan. What happened between the 1st and 2nd quarter is beyond me. Outscored49-22
smh.gif
I seriously think the next two games are huge. Gotta give a better effort vs Charlotte and NY.

I was ok with letting the young guys play and not making the playoffs, but now that the record is in place it's finally started to hit me that what theNets are putting out there and calling NBA basketball is simply unacceptable.

There comes a point when you have to put a decent product out on the field. The arena didn't even look half full tonight.

I am extremely angry and this 0-18 is worse than the day Ratner traded K-Mart away and changed the future of this franchise.

The worst night ever in The Nets Franchise for right now (5 more games and they tie the most losses in a row.)

You can say trading Kidd. Selling Dr. J. Heck Ratner buying the team.

This is a professional basketball team that is unable to get one win in 18 tries.

I was there pre- Kidd

I was on the floor of the upper deck when Reggie hit that three in game 5 of round one

I was there for two NBA finals.

Many Great regular season games. (Phoenix triple overtime game hands down was the best) and Playoff games

I was at the Izod center for so many great things but this takes the cake.

I am not selling my season tickets and I will continue to go to the games but this is just a very low point for me and this franchise.

Kiki and Del are not going to change the product on the floor.

Devin moving out the way and not taking a charge.

Terrance Williams turning the ball over.

You know its bad when trenton hassell and Bobby Simmons were the bright spots.

19th times the charm...............

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is entertaining me very much (notice how many smileys i used
nerd.gif
)

for any swamprats who cant count its 18... how many Ls yall got

Kiki is opening up the offense and dumbing it down per say Krazy.

instead of Lawrence's complicated mix of Princeton/run and shoot/half court scheme, it will be basically look for the open man and get ball in basket. lol.No joke

Practices will be shorter (all though it went three hours over today) and the players will be getting more hands on learning than trying to figure it outthemselves.

Del will be the defense guy. Lots of Traps and risks.

They will look for steals and probably be more a man defensive team then Zone/box and 1 (yes lawrence used that defense)

Not Half court per say or running but the game will be slower unless the defense can anchor it.

Look for Simmons, Hassell, Alston, Boone, To get less run and see Twill, Sean, Lee, CD-R, YI, Lopez, Harris get a majority of the minutes (Throw hayes anddooling in there too)

This will still be a couple of weeks especially with YI and Dooling coming back tomorrow night. (Yet Tim Walsh has no idea of it)

It will be very simple on the floor most likely but for this team, who knows........

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Im still in shock at that 2nd quater yesterday.
I was watching and it was 30-30. I had to go get ready for work, then I come back and its 66-46
eek.gif
.. how is that even possible?

Back
Top Bottom