Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Good to know that the NBA Cares Program continues during games.

Nets building houses out there.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Good to know that the NBA Cares Program continues during games.

Nets building houses out there.
laugh.gif

As much as I want to see you guys win, you're setting that record
ohwell.gif

Still can't believe Wade's heroics in that game vs. Miami. Ya'll should have one win right now.

Lawrence calling his usual NBA JAM timeout.

no hot spots Larry in the NBA.

GRRRRRR

this team played bad too early to recover.

I'm 99.9% sure they're gonna be 0-17 after Sunday.

Once they get back home, anything's possible. This team isn't even that bad. I can think of like 5 worse NBA teams over recent years.

They are definitely not that bad.

But there's a snowball effect going on now.

Injuries put them in a hole earlier this season.

And now that they are healthier, they have hit the tough part of their schedule.

I feel bad for those guys. As a group, they consistently give a great effort only to lose.

I just hope they don't start to consistently mail it in soon (like the Blazer game
sick.gif
).

He has done a good job with what he had throughout the season, and he's a good coach. Tough break for him.

I meant he's done a good job with what he had. We were competitive and hung with teams throughout games with an 8-man rotation at one point.

There was nothing else he was able to do. Injuries were a factor. Devin just came back not too long ago, and had his first start since his injury against theKings on Friday.

Raw deal for Frank.

Players are gonna react one out of 2 ways...

Go out there and REALLLLLLLLLY try to get a win for him.

Or go out there and lay an egg in a way to "protest" Frank's firing.

There were times in the past I felt Frank should've been gone (most often last year). But this year it was a tough situation for him. Not a lot of playersplaying overall & now the ones who are back aren't 100%. Tough break for him, but he will find a job somewhere else.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

There were times in the past I felt Frank should've been gone (most often last year).
That's what I mean. I don't think this is necessarily why he's getting fired. This is just the straw that broke the camel's back.This firing is a culmination of a few years of underachieving.

I can remember a few times when it seemed they were on the verge of letting him go.

Tom barise will coach tonights game

that's sucks that they could not do this tomorrow

media leaks ftl

thanks Larry

who is going to call all those timeouts now????

Hopefully the Nets will come out and just be competitive tonight.

I cant say they will beat this team.

I just want it close.

John Loyer maybe named interim head coach after tonight. Barise is a one time deal unless they go nuts against the Lakers. Loyer is like Frank, 10 YRassistant, never has head coached in nba (might be at all since his college experience is assistant coach too)

I have a feeling in the off season all the usuals will be named, JVG, Mark Jackson Mike Fatello etc etc.

Two to look for though are:

Patrick Ewing - Wants to head coach, Daughter goes to fordham

Ettore Messina - CSKA Moscow's head coach. one of the best in Europe. Nets future owner's best friend/employee.

Back
Top Bottom