NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

the meijer (basically a local walmart in the midwest) near my house said they have a large amount and are doing fcfs at 12:01 Friday. dude said first people got there at 6 pm for the midnight launch of the nes, but he hasn't heard near the anticipation for the this one.. hoping i can stroll in around 10 and cop.

Nope I'm not in a Treasure Truck market :smh: what it say?

That the Truck was coming back, but they DID NOT CONFIRM what they would be selling off the truck (which i call ********, Amazon will damn well be surprising everyone with SNES Classics off the truck, the timing is not a coincidence here)

That the Truck was coming back, but they DID NOT CONFIRM what they would be selling off the truck (which i call ********, Amazon will damn well be surprising everyone with SNES Classics off the truck, the timing is not a coincidence here)

:emoji_thinking: yea as long as I get one Friday I think I'm canceling off principle :lol:

One target told me I should be good if I show up fifteen minutes early. Showing up at least an hour early.

Honestly 2 hours early will go by super fast so if that’s the earliest you’ll consider then go then. Once you get in line and start talking to the people around you then the time flys by and you’ll be happy you got there when you did to secure a console (hopefully)

I believe the hype on these like y'all but I think where I'm located, it's going to be relatively easy. I stopped by a local BestBuy and was told they'd have them. The employee had to ask what time they were opening and it didn't seem like he was too informed on the release. Then stopped by a Walmart and they're allowed to sell at midnight. Called a target and the girl told me they'd have 46. It just seemed like the way the interactions went, they weren't getting many inquiries about them. Plus several people I know that are around my age seem to have no interest in this at all. So i feel like my chances are pretty good around my way. Still gonna be prepared either way.

Sry for the long post.

Good way to gauge how early you’ll have to be there is walk by the electronics section of Walmart probably 30 min before the midnight release and then gauge how early you should arrive at target based on how many are there

Back
Top Bottom