NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

It doesn't hurt to call and find out how they might be doing it

it's just a phone call

Everyone is calling tho it's annoying, tips off employees

Nes classics stock would get backdoored because people knew how many units would be in shipment and would blow up the store with calls by the time the stock got in employees already flipped to family members friends and resell

Everyone is calling tho it's annoying, tips off employees

Nes classics stock would get backdoored because people knew how many units would be in shipment and would blow up the store with calls by the time the stock got in employees already flipped to family members friends and resell
Lmao you acting like this release is a secret and hasn’t been advertised for months. What do you think the employees are gonna think when they pull up and see 100+ people camped out? A few calls won’t do anything

^ if you waited an hour before opening would you still be able to cop your nes?
Not a chance

I was originally planning on showing up a couple hours before the store opened but I drove by around 10PM just in case to check if there was a line and sure enough there was so I pulled over immediately and started waiting

I wasn't gonna take any chances and by the time an hour til came around there was easily 100 plus people behind me

Not a chance

I was originally planning on showing up a couple hours before the store opened but I drove by around 10PM just in case to check if there was a line and sure enough there was so I pulled over immediately and started waiting

I wasn't gonna take any chances and by the time an hour til came around there was easily 100 plus people behind me
how many did they hav

how many did they hav
It was at a Toys R Us and I believe they had 23
But only reason they had that much was because they had saving all the stock they'd been receiving post release day to release on some holiday deal day nonsense

Whereas most other retailers would only be getting about 2 at a time and be putting them out immediately

image.png
Trending @$169.98 on the bay

Im gonna camp from prolly midnight on. Tru eill be handing out numbers before they open so as long as im there early enough i should be good.

Good luck everybody!!

Went into GameStop and asked just for the hell of it. This ***** told me that most of them are preordered, and I should wait in line for one but they won’t release the extras until all preorders are picked up by 12. :rofl:

Went into GameStop and asked just for the hell of it. This ***** told me that most of them are preordered, and I should wait in line for one but they won’t release the extras until all preorders are picked up by 12. :rofl:
good to kno..I'm gonna pick mine up around 10:45

Called my local Toys R Us shorty on the phone told me it's gonna be FCFS 1 per...website says they open at 10 on Fri but she told me it's at 9....either way gonna try and be up in there by 5-6 am...pretty sure ima be able to flourish

Called my local Toys R Us shorty on the phone told me it's gonna be FCFS 1 per...website says they open at 10 on Fri but she told me it's at 9....either way gonna try and be up in there by 5-6 am...pretty sure ima be able to flourish

get there by 5..play it safe

Its 10 PM and Amazon USA still hasn't changed my shipping status................******* HELL

Thank god I can still pick up my in-store preorder from Gamestop

Back
Top Bottom