NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Tempted to pay resale. But with the news there might be plenty of stock, I may take a chance Friday morning.

Here is an update on my end....

Walmart:
Preparing order
Arrives by Fri, Sep 29

Amazon UK:
Arriving 5 Oct - 10 Oct
Not yet dispatched

My best buy order arrived yesterday. Had an exam today and one tmrw, so I still haven't even got to play it unfortunately.
20170927_091847.jpg

went by my gamestop near my base to confirm my preorder lol.... they told me friday morning they will available for pickup.... only 2 more days.

I'm so glad Nintendo is making a bunch of these. This time last year there were a bunch of angry folk who were S.O.L

To be completely honest, the first day the NES classic released it was pretty easy online.

I copped NES online from BB(in store and online) Gamestop, TRU, Amazon (iPhone app) and walmart the first day of release without any issues.

And don't worry NT.. I gave them away as presents and kept 2 to myself lol

I copped NES online from BB(in store and online) Gamestop, TRU, Amazon (iPhone app) and walmart the first day of release without any issues.

And don't worry NT.. I gave them away as presents and kept 2 to myself lol

well that's because your a wizard Dev....everyone knows this by now :lol:

Kind of annoyed there hasn't been any updates on my Walmart preorder but it's still early so meh.

Have you checked the order online/desktop? the app doesn't show any updates for some reason

Best Buy slowly processing.

1st acct: mail
One shipped, one preparing.

2nd acct: pickup
One preordered.

Back
Top Bottom