Need some words of advice from my NT fam...

truthgetsbusy

Banned
I feel like I might be about to cut my girl loose...we been together for a year and half and I don't know if I can keep going on any longer.  I love her.  I love her family. But heres the problem.

She's really pretty.  She's Panamanian/White.  Light skin w/freckles.  But she isn't taking care of her body like I think she should.  We have had discussions and she will workout every now and then but she's not giving the right effort.  It might be unfair because ever since I met her I seen the "potential" and I've been trying to get her to see it too.  A year and a half later she isn't getting with the program.  She's just lazy and spoiled.  Its a major turnoff.  I tried to talk about it over and over again but it's gonna take me to end it for her to get the picture.  I asked her "why would you let something that's good for you come in between us".  And she didn't have a good answer.  If you guys don't know I'm an athlete and fitness is pretty important to me.  I'm not sure we are headed in the same direction.  I will never be out of shape and will probably be cut up well into my 60's.  All I ask is my wife maintain her body and prevent "booty-do" (her stomach stickout more than her booty-do).  She's not fat or anything right now but I would like to prevent that from happening....its becoming a struggle that I can't deal with.  Any words of advice?

I really would like to hear from WisePharoh, BlackMagnus, MytMouse, and the others I chop up game with.

I feel like I might be about to cut my girl loose...we been together for a year and half and I don't know if I can keep going on any longer.  I love her.  I love her family. But heres the problem.

She's really pretty.  She's Panamanian/White.  Light skin w/freckles.  But she isn't taking care of her body like I think she should.  We have had discussions and she will workout every now and then but she's not giving the right effort.  It might be unfair because ever since I met her I seen the "potential" and I've been trying to get her to see it too.  A year and a half later she isn't getting with the program.  She's just lazy and spoiled.  Its a major turnoff.  I tried to talk about it over and over again but it's gonna take me to end it for her to get the picture.  I asked her "why would you let something that's good for you come in between us".  And she didn't have a good answer.  If you guys don't know I'm an athlete and fitness is pretty important to me.  I'm not sure we are headed in the same direction.  I will never be out of shape and will probably be cut up well into my 60's.  All I ask is my wife maintain her body and prevent "booty-do" (her stomach stickout more than her booty-do).  She's not fat or anything right now but I would like to prevent that from happening....its becoming a struggle that I can't deal with.  Any words of advice?

I really would like to hear from WisePharoh, BlackMagnus, MytMouse, and the others I chop up game with.

Dead her, if im working out every day to look as good as i can, there is no reason my boyfriend should/cant maintain a certain level of fitness.

Dead her, if im working out every day to look as good as i can, there is no reason my boyfriend should/cant maintain a certain level of fitness.

well if shes lazy and spoiled and u dont like that then maybe thats reason to cut it off, not even into consideration the whole get big thing. but that of course comes eventually wit lazyness.

just talk to her and be real, dont be unhappy bout it, not worth it

well if shes lazy and spoiled and u dont like that then maybe thats reason to cut it off, not even into consideration the whole get big thing. but that of course comes eventually wit lazyness.

just talk to her and be real, dont be unhappy bout it, not worth it

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

pimp.gif
I agree.

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

pimp.gif
I agree.

lol....honestly, is she overweight or something or is it that your expectations are set too high???....plenty of lazy good looking girls out there, but if what you want is a woman that enjoys a gym just as much as you may then she might not be the best match for you, stop trying to change her, if its not her steez to get off her $$$ and hit the treadmill and you are too shallow to accept that one day she might evolve into a fat $$$ then accept that an move on, find someone better suited for you nd quit wasting yours and her time.

lol....honestly, is she overweight or something or is it that your expectations are set too high???....plenty of lazy good looking girls out there, but if what you want is a woman that enjoys a gym just as much as you may then she might not be the best match for you, stop trying to change her, if its not her steez to get off her $$$ and hit the treadmill and you are too shallow to accept that one day she might evolve into a fat $$$ then accept that an move on, find someone better suited for you nd quit wasting yours and her time.

You can't really force somebody to do what they dont want to do.. And if you keep pushing her to do this she might be the one considering of leaving you.. how bout everytime your heading to the gym tell her to come.. hard part is getting used to it, after that its gonna be hard to stop

You can't really force somebody to do what they dont want to do.. And if you keep pushing her to do this she might be the one considering of leaving you.. how bout everytime your heading to the gym tell her to come.. hard part is getting used to it, after that its gonna be hard to stop

^ Don't hate on the young man's ideals
As most adolescents, I don't wanna get fat or old either man. I don't care if my testosterone decreases and %%%#, I will maintain a good fitness level

But Truth, if you have to ask...

Just be honest with yourself bro. Take a step back and look at the situation with a non-subjective perspective.

I may be biased against young ppl in relationships, but to me, if there's any doubt, then you should cut it off. 

Just a young G's perspective... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom