Need some words of advice from my NT fam...

^ Don't hate on the young man's ideals
As most adolescents, I don't wanna get fat or old either man. I don't care if my testosterone decreases and %%%#, I will maintain a good fitness level

But Truth, if you have to ask...

Just be honest with yourself bro. Take a step back and look at the situation with a non-subjective perspective.

I may be biased against young ppl in relationships, but to me, if there's any doubt, then you should cut it off. 

Just a young G's perspective... 
laugh.gif

so you askin if you should dump her cause shes lazy and spoiled?

if so, you just answered your own question

so you askin if you should dump her cause shes lazy and spoiled?

if so, you just answered your own question

Originally Posted by FullTech

better find a way to get her to the gym ASAP...

I think he said has tried many effortless times to get her in some sort of fit mentality. IDK, since dude stay's fit, I'm gonna assume he's a member of a gym so maybe he has tried to get her to go with him? lol. If she isn't getting with the program, why waste your time bro? You've tried and if she's not willing to make a sacrifice for you because of her slobness, then why should you bother trying to give up your own damb self for someone who isn't taking your advice seriously? I'll probably come back after I get some sleep to edit this. maybe....adfssssssssssssssssssssssg3waqerg

Originally Posted by FullTech

better find a way to get her to the gym ASAP...

I think he said has tried many effortless times to get her in some sort of fit mentality. IDK, since dude stay's fit, I'm gonna assume he's a member of a gym so maybe he has tried to get her to go with him? lol. If she isn't getting with the program, why waste your time bro? You've tried and if she's not willing to make a sacrifice for you because of her slobness, then why should you bother trying to give up your own damb self for someone who isn't taking your advice seriously? I'll probably come back after I get some sleep to edit this. maybe....adfssssssssssssssssssssssg3waqerg

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I feel like I might be about to cut my girl loose...we been together for a year and half and I don't know if I can keep going on any longer.  I love her.  I love her family. But heres the problem.

She's really pretty.  She's Panamanian/White.  Light skin w/freckles.  But she isn't taking care of her body like I think she should.  We have had discussions and she will workout every now and then but she's not giving the right effort.  It might be unfair because ever since I met her I seen the "potential" and I've been trying to get her to see it too.  A year and a half later she isn't getting with the program.  She's just lazy and spoiled.  Its a major turnoff.  I tried to talk about it over and over again but it's gonna take me to end it for her to get the picture.  I asked her "why would you let something that's good for you come in between us".  And she didn't have a good answer.  If you guys don't know I'm an athlete and fitness is pretty important to me.  I'm not sure we are headed in the same direction.  I will never be out of shape and will probably be cut up well into my 60's.  All I ask is my wife maintain her body and prevent "booty-do" (her stomach stickout more than her booty-do).  She's not fat or anything right now but I would like to prevent that from happening....its becoming a struggle that I can't deal with.  Any words of advice?

I really would like to hear from WisePharoh, BlackMagnus, MytMouse, and the others I chop up game with.
Just deal with it man.  If she becomes a blimp, love her for the pretty blimp that she is.  You love her, you love her family, enough said. 

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I feel like I might be about to cut my girl loose...we been together for a year and half and I don't know if I can keep going on any longer.  I love her.  I love her family. But heres the problem.

She's really pretty.  She's Panamanian/White.  Light skin w/freckles.  But she isn't taking care of her body like I think she should.  We have had discussions and she will workout every now and then but she's not giving the right effort.  It might be unfair because ever since I met her I seen the "potential" and I've been trying to get her to see it too.  A year and a half later she isn't getting with the program.  She's just lazy and spoiled.  Its a major turnoff.  I tried to talk about it over and over again but it's gonna take me to end it for her to get the picture.  I asked her "why would you let something that's good for you come in between us".  And she didn't have a good answer.  If you guys don't know I'm an athlete and fitness is pretty important to me.  I'm not sure we are headed in the same direction.  I will never be out of shape and will probably be cut up well into my 60's.  All I ask is my wife maintain her body and prevent "booty-do" (her stomach stickout more than her booty-do).  She's not fat or anything right now but I would like to prevent that from happening....its becoming a struggle that I can't deal with.  Any words of advice?

I really would like to hear from WisePharoh, BlackMagnus, MytMouse, and the others I chop up game with.
Just deal with it man.  If she becomes a blimp, love her for the pretty blimp that she is.  You love her, you love her family, enough said. 

She's a female. Use her own built in insecurities against her. Even if she doesn't want to exercise, she could lose weight though better diet choices. Hell, get her to come to the gym and hoop with you.

She's a female. Use her own built in insecurities against her. Even if she doesn't want to exercise, she could lose weight though better diet choices. Hell, get her to come to the gym and hoop with you.

next time you see her say nonchalantly "damn girl you gettin big" and see where it goes from there

next time you see her say nonchalantly "damn girl you gettin big" and see where it goes from there

Back
Top Bottom