NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

or it’s just posting a tweet for discussion on a message board

Considering some of the tweets I’ve posted, I would pray to god some people aren’t stupid enough to think I was endorsing the stupidity therein

would the ncaa allow a starting 5 of trans women in basketball? slippery slope, sure, but it will end with the best female athletes being biological men.
it's a touchy topic bc it deals with inclusion and this is a country with a history of segregation. even tho it's NOT the same, you already know people will draw comparisons to the first all black starting 5 in ncaa bball. however, it will be the same results: the new group dominating the sport.
some people won't truly understand how ridiculous it is to include trans women into women's sports until it bleeds over into the regular world e.g. a trans woman pummelling a woman on the street.

Ultimately, this is an issue that real women are going to have to fight. As a male I have my opinions and convictions on this issue, but since this affects real women the most it's going to have to be up to them to fight for their own equality in sports. We bout to see who the real feminists are.

would the ncaa allow a starting 5 of trans women in basketball? slippery slope, sure, but it will end with the best female athletes being biological men.
it's a touchy topic bc it deals with inclusion and this is a country with a history of segregation. even tho it's NOT the same, you already know people will draw comparisons to the first all black starting 5 in ncaa bball. however, it will be the same results: the new group dominating the sport.
some people won't truly understand how ridiculous it is to include trans women into women's sports until it bleeds over into the regular world e.g. a trans woman pummelling a woman on the street.

I think people know but they can't admit that they know/understand.

Like I said, if it was their daughters playing they wouldn't be able to hide their true feelings. They know wassup forreal, no way they don't.

But I'm sure they will just use the, "Yall don't even care about women's sports enough to care" comeback like they always do.

Ultimately, this is an issue that real women are going to have to fight. As a male I have my opinions and convictions on this issue, but since this affects real women the most it's going to have to be up to them to fight for their own equality in sports. We bout to see who the real feminists are.

Well when they speak up they are being silenced and called transphobic/bigots. Just like mjt26 mjt26 Said

Please recognize that women’s voices are not amplified or accepted in the same way that men’s are. We don’t even have the final say over our own bodies.

We (hopefully) understand that it isn’t as simple as a woman leaving a violent relationship or just saying no to a man.

I’m legitimately concerned that I will be asked to step down from something if people find out that I believe in science.

Trans swimmer Lia Thomas' teammates suggest UPenn protected her because she helps them WIN: College higher ups 'told the girls their lives would be over' if they questioned her 'non-negotiable' place - as she eyes a place at the Olympics -

Just an FYI the ncaa women’s championships just happened couple days ago

Kate Douglass did unprecedented things, again

and people don’t care.. all the things people thought lia Thomas was doing, Kate Douglass actually did

Trans swimmer Lia Thomas' teammates suggest UPenn protected her because she helps them WIN: College higher ups 'told the girls their lives would be over' if they questioned her 'non-negotiable' place - as she eyes a place at the Olympics -

This societal decay runs deep. I wonder what's the endgame? Why are they fighting so hard to push this agenda

They should make the hard line 12 years old.

But then again you might have some early bloomers. Is there a testosterone level you can check to verify?

I guess this should also be a non-issue since nobody REALLY cares about cycling.

[COLOR=var(--wp--preset--color--gray-g)][COLOR=var(--wp--custom--color--link)]fellow cyclist[/COLOR], using the hashtag #SaveWomensSports, said that Thomas had gone “from a total beginner to the elite level in just 5 years.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=var(--wp--preset--color--gray-g)]“Tiffany’s teammates are all between the ages of 24 and 32. Amazing that Tiffany can keep up with them at the age of 46 after only starting cycling at age 40!” she wrote sarcastically[/COLOR]

She said that it “has become increasingly discouraging to train as hard as I do only to have to lose to a man with the unfair advantage of an androgenized body that intrinsically gives him an obvious advantage over me, no matter how hard I train.”

Last edited:
Who the hell ever said any of this should be a non-issue?!?

The simple point is the people claiming to care, pretty much all skipped over the historic things being done at the very same meet lia Thomas was in

Records were broken at the meet lia Thomas swam in, not a single 1 by lia Thomas.. Kate Douglass broke records in ever single event she was in but 1, won every single event she was in

All I’m asking is to actual care or pretend to

Lia Thomas wasn’t in the meet this year and it wasn’t discussed

Last edited:
The point is, people truly "caring" about the sport has nothing to do with ANYTHING.

You constantly use it as a way to discredit ANYONE'S argument on the topic.

That has been your only arguing point.

ONLY. Nothing of substance has been added by you on the topic other than finding different ways to say people don't care about women's sports forreal.

But I'm sure you will find a way to act like that hasn't been what you've been doing.

If that’s how you take it, that’s on you

My biggest problem in any of this, is people who have nothing to do with any of it and their accomplishments are being overshadowed

For example, in 1 of Kate Douglass events.. the women who finished second and third both also broke the old records

Katie Douglass was almost 2 seconds faster than both of them

People could have very easily given her a spotlight

Lets be realistic here lol.

What's more controversial and news worthy? We have to be honest with ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom