NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

Good episode, I'm nitpicking if I have any complaints really.

The cold open was good, everyone marking their own notches
Pierce can get tiring at times, now he's just a mean spirited character but he's still funny, his huge rant and attack on Vicky was great
Troy: "Can I get some apple juice, fresh squeezed, or so help me God Maurice!"

Solid episode.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Magnitude is annoying and not funny. Guess I'm alone in that feeling

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't stand him either. He's just so random. and by random I mean his one and only line.
laugh.gif

you're just pissed because you dont have SIIIICK catchphrase like my man Magnitude

Spoiler [+]
POP POP!

Originally Posted by Club29

you're just pissed because you dont have SIIIICK catchphrase like my man Magnitude

Spoiler [+]
POP POP!

tumblr_lh6i9sVoNi1qzado8o1_500.gif

Say what you want about the execution of their concept/theme episodes, but give the writers credit for doing it
tumblr_lhhxecH5mG1qd4rf5o1_500.jpg

Shots from a future Pulp Fiction homage.

Might be my favorite episode of the show, and it hasn't even aired yet. Curious why Troy wasn't Samuel L. Jackson, but I trust the writers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Say what you want about the execution of their concept/theme episodes, but give the writers credit for doing it

Might be my favorite episode of the show, and it hasn't even aired yet. Curious why Troy wasn't Samuel L. Jackson, but I trust the writers
laugh.gif

oh man...i think im gonna have to watch pulp fiction now just so i understand everything lol

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

laugh.gif

oh man...i think im gonna have to watch pulp fiction now just so i understand everything lol
Same I been meaning to watch it for the longest

^ I'll be doing the same. 
laugh.gif
I love this show, so I'm sure it's worth doing so. I'll scratch Pulp Fiction off my list of "Popular movies I haven't seen" list. 

Britta looks freaking hot in that pic. 
devil.gif

i actually downloaded it years ago but never opened it lol

<nerd>

Community

The 30 Rock Facebook page just issued a challenge. They think they can get more votes than us in Hulu's Best in Show competition this year. Community goes up against our Thursday night friends in Round 1, so let's show them who is more streets ahead! Vote Vote Vote!!

http://www.hulu.com/bestinshow

</nerd>

Was last weeks episode the season finale? I had no idea, I turned on NBC just now and The Office is on 
ohwell.gif

[h1]NBC's 'Community' pays homage to 'Pulp Fiction'[/h1]

By Jethro Nededog

March 3, 2011 4:37 PM ET

Follow @TheRealJethro on Twitter
community-pulp-fiction-episode-nbc-320.jpg

Happy birthday, Abed! What better way for NBC's "Community" to celebrate the movie geeky-ness of one of our favorite socially awkward characters than an homage to "Pulp Fiction"?

TVLine reports that the show will continue its tradition of lampooning cult films, which has included "The Godfather" and "Apollo 13," with a nod to Quentin Tarantino's 1994 film starring John Travolta, "Pulp Fiction," in an upcoming episode.

The study group will be throwing Abed (played by Danny Pudi) a surprise party and, of course, we expect the show to take the costumes to their limit. Shirley (Yvette Nicole Brown) will be gender-bending as Samuel L. Jackson's Jules and Britta (Gillian Jacobs) will be taking on Uma Thurman's too cool Mia. We see a dance sequence in Britta's future.

Somehow, the show's obsession with ABC's "Cougar Town" will be thrown in for good meta measure via Abed's dialogue.

EW posted the following photo from the episode:

community-pulp-fiction-episode-nbc-550.jpg

So, who else just got an adrenaline shot to the heart?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

New episodes don't start again until March 17.. blast.
disgusting.  i only found out it wasnt playing tonight at like 7:07....smh

Thought I missed it and woke up to bull #$%*.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Troy's probably dude who's brains end up splattered up in the back of the car
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and Abed the guy who keeps saying "what?"

Britta just got hotter in my book
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom