NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

I mean....

Ex Illuminati Member: Bill Cosby Was ‘Framed’ To Prevent Him Buying NBC

An ex illuminati member has come forward alleging that Bill Cosby was framed with rape allegations in order to prevent him from buying TV network NBC.

The illuminati insider says that Bill Cosby became so much of a threat to the establishment that they had to invent the vilest of accusations against him in order to destroy his career.

Who would want to operate under such a burden, especially a person in the public eye? The accusers are women who have worked with the Illuminati in the past and were paid to wildly state they are all victims of rape.

The spewers of this hate are all fabricators. Moreover, without exception they are suppose “victims” of Bill Cosby. Moreover, what extreme hate they are spewing, all under the guise of righteous indignation, all under the protection of the Illuminati who already control a large portion of the global media from the music industry to television.

http://yournewswire.com/insider-bill-cosby-was-framed-to-prevent-him-buying-nbc/

Last edited:
He wanted to purchase in 1992

Get your facts straight
That was the first time he made waves about it. He along with a group of investors were attempting to make a real run at it as recently as the last few years. This it what gave way to the tinfoil hat wearers flooding the web, but only Comcast and Cosby knew the exact details. Not too long after that stories of his past and these allegations surfaced to mainstream media. You should really read more from all sources before you bark about getting facts straight.

Last edited:

He wanted to purchase in 1992

Get your facts straight
That was the first time he made waves about it. He along with a group of investors were attempting to make a real run at it as recently as the last few years. This it what gave way to the tinfoil hat wearers flooding the web, but only Comcast and Cosby knew the exact details. Not too long after that stories of his past and these allegations surfaced to mainstream media. You should really read more from all sources before you bark about getting facts straight.
you can still buy a network even if you are under investigation

I have no idea how this conspiracy theory even makes sense....

What about 2005 when andrea made the claim...?

January 2005: Andrea Constand, a former staffer for Temple University's basketball team (Cosby's alma mater), comes forward, claiming Cosby drugged and assaulted her a year before at his house in suburban Philadelphia. She says the actor served as her mentor and gained her trust before the eventual attack.

Constand reports the incident, but declines to press criminal charges due to a lack of evidence.

February 2005: California lawyer Tamara Green alleges that in the 1970s, Cosby gave her pills to weaken her motor skills and then assaulted her.

"I thought, you know, after all these years, it's the same M.O.," Green told "Today Show" host Matt Lauer. "I decided that if there were only two us, one a long time ago and one right now, then that's two too many."

Cosby denies both allegations.

November 2006: Constand, the first accuser, files a civil suit against Cosby but it's settled outside of court. Thirteen other women come forward with similar allegations, all prepared to serve as Jane Doe witnesses in Constand's case, but they never get the chance.

December 2006: Two of those women are Barbara Bowman, an aspiring actress from Denver, and model Beth Ferrier. Both say Cosby served as a mentor to them, and detail their experiences in People magazine.

You're timeline isn't adding up...look if you honestly don't believe that he did it than that's fine..that's your opinion...dont try to spit conspiracies about anything as "evidence" to back up your feelings...

So, how is this any different from the Derrick Rose situation?  Other than it being mulitple people saying the same thing?

So if you believe the NBC stuff you're a conspiracy theorist but on the other hand you believe 40+ women were hired/planted to sully his name? What's the difference

Last edited:
From what I've seen, the people who believe those things usually fall on the conspiracy side of things

They use the 2 ideas as proof that Cosby is innocent or that he was set up

Y'all can't even establish Cosby was trying to buy NBC in 2014 to use that as a reason he is being framed. Not even a rumor

On the other side we have 53 accusers . All it takes is for one f them to be telling the truth for him to be a scumbag rapist. The ones that died him years ago area good vet

One is definitely a much much bigger leap of faith

Yes there are multiple accusers, but they're all saying the same thing.

None of them have yet to give a compelling enough story to prosecute the man.

Its like 50 something odd Derrick Rose accusers.

"Yeh we were at this party....next thing I know I wake up and I feel violated....no I dont remember exactly what happened but I know he did it...."  etc

Yes there are multiple accusers, but they're all saying the same thing.

None of them have yet to give a compelling enough story to prosecute the man.

Its like 50 something odd Derrick Rose accusers.

"Yeh we were at this party....next thing I know I wake up and I feel violated....no I dont remember exactly what happened but I know he did it...."  etc

Have you watched or read any of the actual testimony?

Which one?

A lot of the women had their stories so off there wasnt even a trial.   This is turning into a reality show

No denying that he had interest at one point...(1992)...dudes are saying the allegations came out while he was trying to have a hand in the deal is false...total distraction from his assaults...and if you read the vanity fair article he didn't really have a chance in 92 either...dude was talking reckless about all the execs...

NORRISTOWN, Pa. — The judge in Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial rejected another defense motion Friday for a mistrial over a struggling jury, instead sending the jurors back again to continue deliberating.

Judge Steven O'Neill has now rejected two motions for a mistrial within the first three hours Friday morning. The jury has been deliberating more than 43 hours since they got the case Monday evening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom