NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Kinda wild how dudes automatically assume the worst in women first. I'm sure that's how white supremacists judge minorities after police shootings. Maybe we all got more in common than we like to admit.

A lot of folks still harbor an almost biblical view of what a woman's role should and should not be

Kinda wild how dudes automatically assume the worst in women first. I'm sure that's how white supremacists judge minorities after police shootings. Maybe we all got more in common than we like to admit.

Except there's video and audio of cops killing unarmed black people. People need to stop comparing other things to racism black people go through. On top of that I don't know any case where there was hard proof of a black man raping somebody and got off. Even if that black man is innocent he's treated like he's guilty forever. While it was white boy that just last year that got a summer vacation for getting caught raping a girl. So no, we all don't have much in common.

If Bill is guilty lock him up as long as you want but those 2 things are not comparable.

Except there's video and audio of cops killing unarmed black people. People need to stop comparing other things to racism black people go through. On top of that I don't know any case where there was hard proof of a black man raping somebody and got off. Even if that black man is innocent he's treated like he's guilty forever. While it was white boy that just last year that got a summer vacation for getting caught raping a girl. So no, we all don't have much in common.

If Bill is guilty lock him up as long as you want but those 2 things are not comparable.

I'm​ not comparing racism at all, simply referring to the thought process of prejudging a group you may not already have wholly positive thoughts of. That is very comparable. You can't deny the misogyny that runs rampant here and how it translates to opinions in this thread.

See what I mean? Dudes legit think it's ok to victim blame for getting drugged and raped because you met with a married icon for a drink one on one. That's crazy, does no one see this?

A lot of folks still harbor an almost biblical view of what a woman's role should and should not be

I still have friends that give relationship advice to women along the lines of "You need to learn as a woman how to submit to a man" :smh: :lol:

So if I drink with a rich and powerful woman who's married, in a private setting, I'm being immoral? What?

Last edited:
That doesn't make the comment better.

But it's the bitter truth. Why are you drinking with a married man in a private setting? Because he's rich and powerful? So where do your morals begin?

Your are confusing the truth, with your opinion.

If you want to say these women have questionable judgment for meeting in such a setting with a married man, that is one thing.

To then make the jump and say they share some of the blame for being raped, that is another, completely disgusting thing.

In all seriousness, you can't condone date raping no matter the situation.

Last edited:
So if I drink with a rich and powerful woman who's married, in a private setting, I'm being immoral? What?

Why are you drinking with a married woman in a private setting one on one? What are your intentions?

Certainly it isn't to get drugged and raped? To say you had a meeting with whoever? To finesse for your future? To even **** consensually? That's on you. How does that make rape ok?

Back
Top Bottom