NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Contact a mod to find a post of gllahone84 where I edited a post saying that. 

Until you come with some proof then your accusations don't mean ****. 

I'll be the first one to tell anyone you're a liar on this. 

A dude in here said Scorewell just outed himself, and you jumped on his **** talking about yeah under his old screen name he said something disturbing. 

That's not me, and I would never ask or even say something about a girl enjoying it mid-rape or whatever you put out there. 

eek.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

Say what thread it was in, since it was so offensive maybe a mod can investigate.

They can see previous edits.

Maybe accounts up too. Like ole school WCW, loser leaves NT :lol:

But this thread will probably get locked. Too much foolishness from what started as a reasonable divergence discussing grey area situations.

Now we on CFB and accusations of thirst and rape

Last edited:
Since dude playing around and ****...

Here's what you do. 

Google gllahone84 + niketalk + rape and you'll see all of the related posts in regards to that topic. 

The only edit you'll find is on the Cleveland rape situation where a dude commented on the way blacks are presented in the media; this was in relation to Charles Ramsey's interviews during that time period. 

I said something about I don't like the portrayal of some blacks in the media, and I quoted the part of the reply that I was referring too. That's the only edit that I could find. 

Last edited:
you would usually know what thread it was said in.....something like that wouldn't be in any thread 

15 yard penalty on youngwolf 

Look, you didn't say gllahone84 posted it until you realized I didn't say something like that. Then you said after I said it I went back and edited my comment...>D

Where do you get all this from? 

Plus, gllahone84 never posted in this thread. So where did I supposedly post that comment? 

Aye doublemesh96...

I see how a dude feels when falsely accused of some ****...
Your defense sounds shaky

From jump he said your old screen name and never said you said it in this thread

Look, you didn't say gllahone84 posted it until you realized I didn't say something like that. Then you said after I said it I went back and edited my comment...>D

Where do you get all this from? 

Plus, gllahone84 never posted in this thread. So where did I supposedly post that comment? 

Aye doublemesh96...

I see how a dude feels when falsely accused of some ****...
Your defense sounds shaky

From jump he said your old screen name and never said you said it in this thread

:lol:

Until dude post a screenshot or a link to the comment he's just making **** up.

He remember what he said but no context or idea of where it was posted

Back
Top Bottom