NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

Still waiting to withdraw.

sigh.

why the edit though? Conviction in your beliefs is great. It’s okay to be wrong.

Life’s to short to be ashamed and covering up your tracks, besides he got in early and made $$$ (hopefully), nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
I made a few bucks with only 9$ 😂

i still got moments that im just going keep and buy packs whenever the queue lets me:rofl:
I knew this shiit would be hell within 1-2 months so i stopped trying :rofl:

NTS is still in beta right? I aint gonna give up but i aint expecting significant returns unless i get lucky with the packs

Last edited:
Only grabbed a pack Bc it finally let me

had $14 left in my dapper for that last pack I couldn’t get. Got this one... worthless

got Bruce brown, vassell, and Kendrick nun all super high serial

not buying any others

Sooooo nobody even attempted this drop? Yeah this game is over.

this 🤡 *** fool Lucky13s Lucky13s really went back and deleted every single post he made in this thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who else got blocked by dude for just asking questions? Bert. Bert. maybe? Somebody else tag lucky to come in here and hype things up more. His temper tantrums were entertaining.
I fought tooth and nail with many of his posts. I can generally see the crap before it happens, not to glout. I have never deleted a post here on NT. WE live with our decisions.
He was one of the only true major monster cheerleader pushing for buyers as early as the first major push in January.
As the dust settles and posts apparently can get deleted, I’m not the bad guy lol.

all im left with is a common Kawhi moment and 27.95 in dapper bucks (2.95 when you consider they charge $25 to withdraw :lol:)

spent a total of 18 real bucks after everything was said and done...glad I didnt spend more.

TWENTY FIVE UNITED STATES DOLLARS to withdraw??

that's wild, how CashApp got more favorable investing and money management policies?

dude really deleted all his posts tho, I hope he didn't lose his crib or some **** trying to collect digital NBA Pokemon cards.

good **** to anybody who got in and out of the bank vault tho.

TWENTY FIVE UNITED STATES DOLLARS to withdraw??

that's wild, how CashApp got more favorable investing and money management policies?

dude really deleted all his posts tho, I hope he didn't lose his crib or some **** trying to collect digital NBA Pokemon cards.

good **** to anybody who got in and out of the bank vault tho.

you only get charged $5 if you do USDC “crypto”. I used up all my profits to buy ETH 🤷🏽‍♂️

Didnt get any stars besides a D Booker #24XXX, however I got two low serial # cards in a Bruce Brown #8X/35000, and Payton Pritchard #124X/35000.

Only grabbed a pack Bc it finally let me

had $14 left in my dapper for that last pack I couldn’t get. Got this one... worthless

got Bruce brown, vassell, and Kendrick nun all super high serial

not buying any others

I thought you said you were out of this a month or so ago? :lol: Maybe I got the wrong person.

He would delete his posts a week or so after making them. That was part of his thing. Not a new thing he just recently did.

I thought you said you were out of this a month or so ago? :lol: Maybe I got the wrong person.

He would delete his posts a week or so after making them. That was part of his thing. Not a new thing he just recently did.
I been out of it

I had $14 left I didn’t cash out. Wasn’t gonna let it sit there since it’s $25 fee to withdraw. Finally was able to land in queue to get it..

got 3 worthless cards but now I’m officially out. Let these 6-7 moments sit on my account, check back in a year or two I bet they’ll be worthless

Back
Top Bottom