NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

151,233. I’m out

brand new user without any moments. Yeah. They’renot giving me an equal chance. Say what you want. It’s rigged in the most basic sense imho.

So one can join now and get a great place? Or is Everyone is thrown into the queue at the beginning? I entered 20 seconds before drop. Was I randomly placed among 151,000 others who also waited 20 seconds prior or longer?

100,000 are missing out on $9 packs. Does the nba not see this loss potential? 95% of these folks won’t buy individual marketplace moments first. They need that hook.

its random as hell tbh and idk how the hell my girl always hits and I don't.. gonna have her doing SNKRS releases for me now

They say the number you're given is random but any time I decided to get on the website early I've always been within the range of packs being offered.

Any time I joined even just 5 mins before or right when they assign places I get screwed over :lol:

After numerous queue line misses and not to mention pulling crappy cards from last month’s McDonald’s x Pokemon 25 promo... I’m stoked!

D5EA6AA8-8FF4-44D7-8E16-B256DEC58A9D.jpeg

They say the number you're given is random but any time I decided to get on the website early I've always been within the range of packs being offered.

Any time I joined even just 5 mins before or right when they assign places I get screwed over :lol:

not I

I got about 20k, there were 5k packs available when I submitted payment. Its stuck on processing still. I got a charge on my card but no pack. Whats gonna happen? Is there anyone to contact? Lol

Hit a pack last night Clint Capela, Kelly Oubre, and a Bojan Bogdanovic...doesn't get much worse than that lmao.

Back
Top Bottom